ch.8

Kylas pov~

"We are read- oh, sorry if I'm interrupting I'll come back later." I say awkwardly interrupting Anakin and padme.

"No it's fine." Anakin says getting up and walking towards me. "Are you guys ready?" He asked even though he already knew the answer.

"Ya it's this way." I say leading the way to where we were ready to begin. Since I never met her I didnt say anything but to what they said I could tell she was a wonderful lady. Just as Anakin got up from his mother's grave c3po came from the ship with r2 behind telling us that we have a message from obi wan Kenobi, Anakins master. Anakin got up and started walking towards the ship with padme behind him.

"Who's obi wan Kenobi?" Beru asked walking to stand next to me.

"Anakins master." I said looking at her then back to the ship. I started to the ship by the time Anakin and padme were almost to it. By the time I got to the ship they were ending the hologram with master windu.

"What was that about?" I asked coming up behind them and puting my elbow on one of the chairs.

"Master obi wan is in trouble." Anakin said looking up to look at me.

"Well then why won't we go to help him? Where is he?" I asked Anakin confused as to why we having left yet to go help his master.

"The council told me to stay here and protect the senator. Besides he's at geonosis. The council will help." He said walking to a chair and taking a seat.

"Arent we closer to geonosis then the council? Plus they told you to stay to protect the senator. They didn't say anything about me staying. So if you want to protect the senator you will just have to come to geonosis." I said getting into the pilots seat and looking at all the controls. "I need you. To fly. To geonosis. So you can. Protect the senator." I said awkwardly turning around in the chair to look at them. A smile appeared on anakins face while padme just rolled her eyes.

"When we get back remind me to teach you to fly!" Anakin says chuckling and taking my place in the pilots seat. Anakin starts the craft and takes off to geonosis.

"Wait did you tell the council!" I said looking at Anakin as I remembered what zam ment.

"Ya I told them but they already knew from the dart that something would be there." He said quickly turning to me but then turning back to see where he was going.

We got to geonosis and landed. We got off the ship and started heading to find obi won. Anakin and padme went under some weird door while I just didn't duck enough and hit my head on it and fell back onto my but and let out a yelp.

"Shhhhh!" Padme and Anakin cooed before turning back around when they heard movement. Next thing I know we are being swarmed by a bunch of creatures causing me and padme to run. All I had to do was out run padme which wasn't hard at all while Anakin tried to fight some off. I run to a little platform with padme and Anakin behind me. When the door behind us shut the platform beneath us started to disappear causing me and padme to fall. No matter how much I didn't want to I pulled padme to another platform while I fell a farther distance and hit the hard ground listening to Anakin scream padmes name. Don't worry Anakin I'm fine I just fell farther than padme and hit harder ground so don't worry about me and just worry about padme. Is all I heard before everything went black.

When I woke up there were creatures surrounding me with no padme or Anakin in sight. The creatures tied my hands behind my back and started taking me somewhere. When they were taking me to the place I was suppose to go, I saw Anakin and padme in a carriage with there hands tied and kissing. That sight made me want to die.

When we got to our 'destination' there was a man turned around with grey hair waiting there.

"Where is it?" The strange man asked more like demanded.

"Wheres what?" I asked really confused about this whole situation.

"You know exactly what I am talking about!" He said raising his voice and turning around. "Tell me your friend is now dead so there's no reason to hide it." The man said standing up and walking towards me very slowly.

"Listen dumbass I don't know what the hell you talking about so how about you just let me go!" I said growing annoyed with this man thinking I'm hiding something. But that wasn't a good idea. The man reached his hand out and lightning came out of his finger tips and struck me until I felt everything thing go black again.

When I woke up I had a massive head ache. I was in a cell locked to a table to a position I would be a standing straight if I was unlocked. The room barely had any light. The door swung open revelling the same man. He walked up to me and punched my several times in the face.

"Now we can do this the easy and you tell me where it is or we can do this the hard way!" The man said. I could just feel the anger radiating off of him.

"Well since I don't know what you are possibly talking about I guess I would have to choose the hard way." Crap! why did I say that now this is ganna hurt. I expected him to do the lightning thing on me but instead he pulled out a red sword and swung it at my right arm cutting off from my elbow down. I wanted to scream in pain but I couldn't. I couldn't breathe. The man was choking me without even touching me. The man then banged me against the table I strapped in causing me to see everything black, again.

I heard voices but when I opened my eyes I was met by a bright light.

Even though no one reads these I'm still ganna write it cuz I have to get it out. I need some new friends because one of them just made me and my boyfriend break up and now my other friend is now dating him. Well I shouldn't be surprised she already fucked 3 boys by the time she was ten. At least one of my friends and I are ganna crash there date next week