ch.6

Kyla's pov~

I woke up to strong arms carrying me. When I opened my eyes I saw anakin with a distressed look on his face. When I looked at my surroundings I saw we were outside heading to a ship.

"Where are we going?" I asked still halfway asleep.

"We are going to tatooine." Anakin said with sadness dripping in his voice.

"Why?" I asked confused to why we would be going to a desert planet.

"I will explain to you later." He said walking onto the ship. I didn't say anything else but instead fell asleep again. I woke up again but still on the ship. I look around and see that padme is asleep. I walked to the cockpit in hope that anakin would be there since I was bored.

"Hey." I said walking into the cockpit and sitting in the co-pilot seat.

"Hey, finally someone to talk to." He said with a small laugh. I just smiled.

"Why are we going to tatooine?" I asked once I crossed my legs on the chair.

"How's your foot? Is it feeling any better?" He asked avoiding my question.

"It's fine. You said you will explain later, well it's later." I said wanting to know why we left naboo.

"It's a long story." He said not looking at me.

"Good thing I like stories!" I said getting comfy in my chair. He then preceded to tell me how he doesn't have a father and how he left his mom on tatooine 10 years ago. He told me how they didn't have enough money to get his mother out of slavery. He then told me about his nightmares and how he could feel her suffering. I didn't say anything but got up and hugged him. He actually hugged me back resting his head on my chest while a few tears slipped down his face.

"It's terrible to feel her suffering and see her suffer in my nightmares." He said with tears cascading down his face.

"I know. I can only imagine." I said rubbing my hand up and down his back to try and calm him down. After a while he finally pulled away and wiped the tears off his face.

"We are about to land." He said focusing back on the controls. Flying looks really confusing.

"I still don't know how you people fly." I said looking at all the buttons.

"I can teach you!" He said getting exited.

"I am unteachable so I'll past." I said looking at him.

"Oh nonsense come here!" He said with a big smile on his face. I can tell he loves flying. I walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap. He preceded to tell me what button does what.

"Do you get it?" He said looking at me.

"Nope!" I said popping the p.

"Well you are about to land." He said pointing at the ground.

"You mean you are about to land!" I said emphasizing the word you.

"It's not that hard see." He said grabbing my hands and putting them on the controls with his hands over mine. He let go of my hands and I immediately freaked out and the ship started to wiggle alot.

"Anakin!" I said getting worried that I might make the ship crash and make all of us die. He put his hands on mine again and steadied the ship and landed.

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" He said looking at me. I gave him the are you crazy look.

"I almost made all of us die!" I said in shock of how calm he was.

"But you didn't!" He said as padme walked in.

"Who ever landed that was the worst landing ever!" She said leaning against the door frame. Anakin took his hands off of mine and pointed at me.

"Hey it was my first time!"I said getting off his lap.

"I know." He said pressing a button and walking to the exit of the ship with us following.

"That was a scary landing." Padme says laughing at me.

"Hey it's not my fault! Anakin took his hands off the contols!" I said pointing at him.

"I thought you had it!" He said defending himself.

"Well you thought wrong!" I said as he got us a ride to wherever we were going.

After a little while we came to a wierd shop which was supposedly anakins old owners shop. I wasn't listening on there conversation because I was to busy looking at the scenery. I have never seen a place that has so much sand. After a while of admiring the extremely hot place anakin started to make his way back to the carriage looking thing.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we started to move.

"To the Lars." He said with no emotion and without looking at me. We made it back to the ship and flew where ever the Lars were. When we landed anakin and padme rushed out leaving me behind. I was walking slow behind them.

They went up to a protocol Droid and started talking to it. I came at the last part of there conversation.

"Well I think we must go inside then." The Droid said before it started walking inside.

When we went inside we met the lars. They told us of how tusken raiders took anakins mother and that they doubt she is alive still but anakin knew that she was still alive but barely.

Sorry for the rushed ending I was tired writing this. And thank you for 250 views!that's 245 more than I thought I would have! Leave a coment if you actually made it this far cuz I'm actually curious, and bored.