Chapter 16

*** Still in Josh POV. ***

I didn't sleep that night. I wasn't able to. I was tired, really tired, but I couldn't sleep. The thought of leaving Aly was in my mind all night. How could I tell her that I was leaving? She cried her eyes out when I told her I was moving one hour away from here! I wasn't going to be able to tell her that I was moving, but in another country. Too hard. I really wanted to stay here. I liked it. I knew Aly for couples months and I didn't want to leave her. So, I had in mind to stay here. I was going to talk to my mom and tell her that I would stay here. I wasn't moving for her. For her job. There was no way I could change my ming. My feelings for Aly grew everyday. I loved her and she loved me. I couldn't just leave like that when I told her I was going to be by her side whenever she needed me. She stil had her depression. Maybe, me leaving would get it worst. I didn't know and I didn't want to try either.

''What are you saying?'' my mom said after I told her about me not moving, ''You heard me mom. I'm not moving. I'm staying here.'' I said, ''You know I need you with your sisters, Josh!'' she exclaimed, ''Your dad is not here anymor-''   ''Don't bring him into this!'' I said, almost yelling. My dad had nothing to do with this. He was dead. ''Well, I still need your help.'' she continued, ''Why?'' I asked, ''I have to work and they are way too young to be at home by themselves.'' she explained, ''You won't have to work all the time anymore. Your new job will pay enough for you and the girls. I won't be there, remember?'' I said, crossing his arms on my chest, ''Where are you going to live?'' she asked, ''With Aly.'' I answered, ''Does she have a job?'' she asked, again, ''No, but she have to get one soon. Just like me.'' I said, thinking about the jobs here, ''You two don't have a job and I'm suppose to let you live here with your girlfriend?'' she was overreacting. Aly had money. She wasn't poor. Far from it. She didn't need a job and I doubt that she would get one, to be honest. ''We'll be fine mom. I promise.'' she didn't say anything, so I kept talking, ''Anyways, I'm not moving in Italy with you. Forget it.'' I said, laughing. Oh, I didn't mention? The job was in Italy. My mom always wanted to go in Italy. So, now was her chance. ''Well, I guess I can't change your mind.'' my mom said, looking at the ground, ''Nope.'' I said, smirking. I wasn't that happy to leave them behind, but I didn't want to leave Aly more than them. So, I got out and drove at Aly's house.

''Where were you?'' Aly said, looking sad, ''Home. I had to fix things a little.'' she nodded, making her way towards me. I took her in my arms and rocked us back and forth. I wanted to keep the fact that I wasn't moving anymore as a secret, but I didn't know if I would be able to. I hated seeing her sad like this. ''Are you okay?'' I asked, ''I missed you.'' she whispered in my chest. I wasn't going to keep the secret for too long...

We were in her bedroom, and her head was on my chest. I was stroking her hair, but stopped when I heard her crying. ''Aly, are you crying?'' I asked, looking down, even if I couldn't see her face, ''Y-Yeah.'' she cried, ''It makes me sad tha-'' I kissed her. She stopped talking and that was the point. She was crying. I had to tell her at this moment. ''Aly, listen. I have some news.'' I said. She sat up and looked at me with her red puffy eyes, ''Is it bad or good?'' she was almost whispering at me, but I heard everything she said, ''Both.'' I answered. She nodded and I continued talking, ''Okay so, yeah um.. I don't know how to say this but my mom's job is in Italy.'' she put her face in her hands and cried, again. ''But,'' I said, taking her hands in mine and hugging her, ''I'm not going.'' I whispered in her ear. She pulled away and looked at me, ''Are you fucking serious?'' she asked. She didn't look mad, ''Yes I am.'' I smiled. She jumped on me and kissed me. I was feeling tears on my cheeks, but they weren't mine. ''Why are you still crying? I thought you'd be happy if I stay.'' I said, wiping some tears away. She started laughing, ''I'm just so happy.'' she smiled and kissed me again.

We were making out for about 10 minutes. My hand was under her shirt and hers was in my hair, like always. ''Josh.'' she said, between kisses, ''Yeah babe?'' I said, ''I-I'm ready.'' I broke the kiss when I heard those words. She didn't have to do this. I didn't want to force her. There was no rush at all. I was looking at her and she looked shy, ''Aly, you don't have to.'' I said, ''But, I want to.'' she said, getting closer to me, ''Are you sure?'' I asked. She didn't answer. She just took off my shirt.

I took that as a yes.