Chapter 18

*** Still in Alyson' P.O.V. ***

Josh wasn't getting better. He wasn't touching me anymore. Not in the dirty way. Just touching me, like taking my hand. He wasn't cuddling. I missed cuddling with him. At nights, his back was facing me. He didn't want to hurt me again. He was beating himself up for nothing. It's been four days since the night.

''Josh?'' I was in the kitchen making dinner and Josh almost ran outside. What the hell? I walked towards the front door and his car was gone. So, I took my phone and texted him.

' Where are you? '

He took a few minutes to answer me.

' Home. I needed to talk to my mom. I'm on my way now. '

Josh's P.O.V.

Aly was in the kitchen, making dinner. I needed to talk to someone about what happened. I couldn't keep it inside. I talked to Aly, but she was the one I hurt. It was hard to really talk to her about it. So, I was thinking about my mom. We didn't have the best Mom and Son relationship, but when I needed her, she was there. So, I got up of the couch and left the house without saying a word to Aly.

I got in my car in no time and arrived at my house, tears already streaming down my face. ''Josh, what's wrong?'' my mom said, worried. ''I-I.. I hurt her.'' was all I could say. I was sobbing and my mom was patting my back. ''What? What do you mean you hurt her?'' she asked. I looked at her and told her everything. It wasn't awkward or anything. My mom always told me she would be there for me when I needed to talk. So, here I was, talking to her about my sex life. ''She has bruises everywhere..'' I cried, ''Alyson doesn't care Josh. Stop feeling bad for it. It happens sometimes. You're not the only one. She still loves you.'' she said, in a soft voice. She wasn't even mad. I thought she would be mad for taking Aly's virginity, but she wasn't. ''Go talk to her.'' she continued, ''What can I say to her? I didn't touch her for the past few days!'' I was almost yelling, I didn't know why though. My mom didn't derseve to be yelled at. ''Told her how you feel and how sorry you are. Take her in your arms after. Touch her. You can't stop acting like a boyfriend just because of that, Josh.'' she smiled at me. ''Yeah..'' and not so long after, I was out. 

''Aly, can I talk to you please?'' I was in her bedroom's door frame. ''Yeah, sure babe.'' she answered, ''Come sit.'' I walked up to her and sat on her bed. ''What's up?'' she said, looking at me. ''Okay, umm, I'm sorry for what happened, and I just want you to know how much I care about you, even if it doesn't look like. I hurt you and I can't believe how bad your body looks because of me. But, I love you. I love you so much. Even if I hate what happened that night, it was the best night of my life. I apreciate the fact that you trusted me that night.'' I stopped talking, waiting for Aly to answer, ''I love you too, Josh. I will always trust you no matter what. It was the perfect night. I loved it.'' she said and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed her back and it felt good to feel her lips once again. I missed her.

''So, what do you want to do now?'' I asked her, ''I was thinking about going at the cinema? If you want to.'' she said, ''Yeah. It's a good idea.'' I smiled, ''When do you wanna go?'' I asked, looking at the clock on the wall, ''Soon.'' she looked excited, ''Why are you so happy about it?'' I laughed, ''It's been a long time since we went out.'' she smiled, kissing my nose.

She got ready in her room and I was already dressed. I put jeans and t shirt. It wasn't a big deal, just cinema. Aly did the same thing but I sitll told her how beautiful she looked. She smiled and thanked me before getting in the car. 

We arrived a the theatre and waited in line for our tickets. ''So, are you okay?'' she asked me, ''Yeah, I'm better now.'' I smiled, kissing her cheek. ''Oh, look what we've got here.'' some guy said. Who was he? Why was he talking to us? Aly was looking at him, and believe me if looks could kill, he would be dead. ''What do you want?'' she said in a harsh tone, ''I already told you what I want babe.'' babe? Did he really just called her babe? ''What's your problem man?'' I asked, ''Josh, it's okay.'' Aly said and looked at me in the eyes. ''Leave me alone now, please.'' she told the guy. I didn't even know his name yet, ''Tyler, just go away.'' here it was. Tyler. ''Why, babe. I wanted to have some fun with you.'' he smirked. Was I invisible? ''Who do you think you are?'' I asked, starting to get angry. ''Josh, it's okay.'' she said, again. ''I can't wait for the day you finally kill yourself.'' he told Aly, looking at her with disgust. It was way too much for me. So, I punched him. Again and again and again. I was more angry than the day I hurt Aly's forearms. I was on top of him and my fist was colliding with his jaw. ''Josh, stop! He isn't worth it.'' Aly said, trying to stop me. I had lost control again.

''What was that, Josh?'' she yelled at me, ''I don't know.'' I answered her, ''He got me mad.'' I finished, ''Yeah, I noticed that, thanks.'' she was harsh with me. But, she was mad. ''I'm sorry, okay? I lost control, again.'' I said, putting my arms up, ''Josh, I'm gonna be honest with you. You have an anger problem, seriously. A fucking big one.'' An anger problem? Me? Yes. Since my father's death, I had some anger problem. I never thought Aly would notice them though. ''Yeah, I know.'' I said, looking at the ground. ''You know? Why didn't you tell me?'' she said in the cutest voice ever, ''I don't know. I didn't think I would have to.'' I replied, getting closer to her. She took me in her arms, ''We'll have to fix this then.'' she smiled. I kissed her, ''Yeah.'' I said. I stopped taking my medicaments couples months ago.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea...