JUST FRIENDS

Before you knew it me and Christen became great friends. I trusted her and she trusted me. We'd tell each other secrets and would laugh at out mistakes. I was falling more and more for her each day. Even though it was only over the phone. I still knew it was more than just a crush soon after we became friends. I had never trusted someone so much, or cared about someone this much. It worries me, I didn't know what "love" was. I'm just a freshmen trying to making it through high school and have a good high school experience, I never planned to fall in love. Specially this fast, but I came to except it when I would think about her 24/7. When we'd FaceTime and talk on the phone late at night. Just thinking about it makes me happy. She made me happy. My brother finally came over for Christmas break and I asked/ begged him to take me to see Christen. She lives a good 30-40 minutes away from me. So I was sure we wouldn't mind. Anyways his girlfriend was from the same town. So I asked, he said yes he's take me that Friday. Finally I would get to see her, I was so nervous that whole week. I couldn't sleep and all I could think about was making a good first impression on her. I don't remember but time went quick, before you knew it it was Thursday night. I couldn't sleep and I was anxious to know what would happen. I started going over stupid but cute things that could happen. I told her I was nervous through messages and she asked me why. I answered "Because you're beautiful, smart, and kind. I've never met someone so interesting. We text everyday. I don't regret wasting every minute of my homework time to talk to you. Talking to you is my favorite thing in the world. You mean everything to me, more than anyone else, no one could ever compare to such a beautiful diamond like you. You're a beautiful wonderful creature. So blessed with your looks and personality. Making me even more blessed to have you in my life. And don't even get me started on your eyes so big and bright, they have the power to light up my world. Oh and don't get me started about your smile. I love the smallest things about you. Every detail. The way your smile forms from the left to the right and how you'll send me snapchat videos of you jamming out hardcore and half way through the video losing control and busting out into laughter. I love it all. Every detail and every text." only my own mind would ever know about that. And simply responded to Christens message with a fairly correct answer, "I'm a shy person." Which is true, I am a shy person. So I didn't lie but I wish I could've told her the truth. I'm was just scared and afraid. What if she didn't feel the same way about me. I would be devastated, I'd rather have her as a friend then not have her in my life.