NEW WAYS

Somehow Alex found out about me and Shirley, and of course she told everyone in the locker room. "TOBIN'S GOT A NEW GIRL! Haha." Even though me and Shirley weren't dating at the time. It was embarrassing, I'm pretty sure my face was burning red from all the blushing. After school I headed down to hangout with my friends from lunch, Alexus, Anna, Lis and Taylor. I finally agreed to hangout with them. Taylor sent me and address to her house. When I got there it was still daylight  but the time that I left it was midnight. At first we were all just chilling watching movies but then Taylor texted her boyfriend to come over. He did with his two friends who brought weed. I had never seen weed so I was curious as to what it looked like. A bundle of green dry grass all stuck together was what I thought about it oh and with seeds. They started playing the song 'Tuesday' by Drake and everyone got lose. I did too, I was enjoying it. They plucked the seeds off the weed and put it on homework paper, since they didn't have the proper paper to use. Rolled it up in a blunt and lit it. I watched curiously as they passed it around. We headed outside and that's when they passed it to me I refused the first time but the second time I actually tired it. I've heard many people say "it helps get away and have fun for a while". I didn't think it'd be much to it, just to try it once in my life.