THE MEETING

The next morning was December 28th, 2012. The day I'd finally get to meet her. I could've waited just another week until she's start school in my town but I decided not too. I woke up early around 10 am, it's considered early for me since it was break and I like to sleep a lot, at least until midday. First thing I did was check my phone. That long conversation we had had the night before and till early morning made me think about her even more. I don't remember if I dreamt about her but I'm pretty sure I did. Man I still can't get over voice and the way she laughs starts to the ending of it, were it becomes low and fades off. I can't help but blushing as I get up to use the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, getting dressed, and eating a small breakfast because of my nerves, I went onward to tell my dorky brother and his fairly ugly girlfriend that I was ready. As we got all loaded into the car I thought of possible scenarios that could take place. I thought of hugging her and never letting go. I made sure to text Christen before we left, but the girl was still asleep. So I spammed her. I was starting to get even more nervous since she wasn't picking up. Once she did I relaxed a little. By the time we reached her town I was so excited and filled with joy. She meant so much to me words couldn't even describe, she was more than the world to me. It us around 6 minutes from the exit to get to her house. It was a nice small but welcoming home. My brother dropped me off but before he did he gave me "advice" , he said "If somethings happening just text No. And text me every hour." He was overprotective, I didn't like that. His girlfriend knew I didn't by the face I made and helped me out convincing him to let me stay until 4 pm and to only text him "No" in an emergency instead of texting him every hour and telling him I'm okay. *rolls eyes into the back of my head* He was just doing his job and being a brother. He waited as I knocked and waited to see that it was Christen and not some guys house. Then he left, and I entered the house. It was awkward. I was very uncomfortable, she was my height and skinny. But beautiful. She had her hair in a pony tail with a gray Nike shirt and adidas pants on. No hugging happened. I went inside excepting to get greeted by her mom but she was nowhere to be found. We made small talk until I was comfortable enough with her to talk. Took me about two hours to be comfortable. It had only token her about 2 minutes before she was dancing, signing, eating and still with her bed head. Even with her bed head she looked great, and I was still too shy. Time past pretty fast. We chilled and talked most of the time, we watched a scary movie called ''Devil". That day I learned she is scared of scary movies since she paused the movie at 11 minutes and never turned it back on. I didn't care much I was still excited about being with her to realize other stuff. Later we jammed out and sang songs together mostly Taylor Swift because she knew i was a hardcore swiftie. Then she started dancing! It was interesting, not great dancing but she could move. I laughed as she danced to 'The Heart Wants What It Wants' by Selena Gomez. Everything about her was perfectly imperfect and I loved it. How she made everything feel right inside of me. Like if all my broken pieces were finally able to connect properly again. I took a picture of her capturing off guard and posted it on Instagram with the caption "#tct." Didn't make sense at all since it wasn't even Tuesday but she was cute and all so exception made. Nothing exciting happened other than me obsessing and constantly looking at her while she looked away. As I looked at her I would think of how God had made a human so beautiful. She was truly beautiful, with an unbelievable smile. She had it all, and I couldn't help but smile back. I knew nothing would last forever but this was getting good. An ignition that was her coming into my life set off a wildfire in my heart, thriving to go through all without any complications. But like all fires it would eventually faded out and die. I was afraid, I didn't want to lose her. The goodbye was sad, as we said goodbye we hugged which was a good tight heart warming hug. I liked it, having her in my arms and her having me. It didn't last long and it was an awkward hug because once it was over she started giggling, I don't know why. On my way home my phone died so I sat in the car waiting to get home to be able to text her and tell her about how meeting her was great.