Party Time

7 pm finally came. I decided to wear skinny jeans and a black t shirt with black vans. I was on time to pick her up. I texted her "hey at your front door. Do you want me to knock?" No respond. But before I could get off and go knock she was opening the door. Did she look gorgeous. Radiate. Beauty was definitely her calling. Even in shorts and a shirt, she looked like Beyoncé or some goddess. As she opened the door she smiled and said "TOBIN!! I'm so ready" with a huge smile on her face. Her smile was indeed beautiful. Her teeth perfectly straight. "Chill out Laure." I said laughing softly. "You look great btw." I told her before departing her house. "Well thank you. You look pretty decent yourself." She said with red on her face and of course her smile. She connected her iPhone to my car and began to jam out to her music. Her taste isn't bad. Drake, Selena Gomez, and Kendrick Lamar mostly playing. We arrived at allies and people were already there. Night was already settled in. We I guess it was party time. We greeted Allie and some others before having to greet Christen and Vero. "Didn't think you'd be here Chris" I told her knowing she's not one to go to party's really. "Well Vero and Allie convinced me." She said pressing her teeth together. After that we continued our way to the kitchen because Laure was really there for the snacks. Christen looked great but at this moment in life I'd rather be with Laure than thinking about Chris. And so we sat down on the kitchen stools as music and people sounded loudly in the background. Everything was so nice not a word was spoken as we feasted on chips and dips. Only laughter and a few cries of no's in between as we played with food. We were having a great time when Allie shows up with ten shots. "5 for you and 5 for you. Now hurry drink them." Laure didn't hesitate as she picked each one up and swallowed. Damn I thought she's fucking great. Once she was done I started at her largely amused. "Tobin hurry up!" Allie yelled at me. I took all five vodka shots making a face after each individual shot. Allie left but came back immediately with another ten shots. "Same thing you did a while ago, just hurry Tobin." This time I didn't stare at Laure as she drank, I was determined to beat her. She beat me by like three seconds so a tipsy me asked for ten more shots. Me and Laure tripped out for no reason. We laughed and laughed. Once the ten more shots got there I convinced Allie to time us and see who won. "Let's go!" I said before gulping up my 11th shot. Still Laure came up on top by two seconds. She laughed and said "you can't be me Tobin" I order ten more shots. "Okay now Allie you say when we go" I told Allie, by this time I'm sure the vodka was working because I felt horrible the next day. "GOOOOO" Allie yelled and a crowd gathered. First two we were tied I felt it. I stopped giving myself time to process the alcohol and make a face. So I just drank and drank. And I did win by one second. After that the crowd left including Allie. Once again we were alone, in quietness laughing and smiling at each other for no reason. Neither of us tried to get up we already knew we'd fall. We sat on the stools just staring at each other. I got up with the help of the kitchen island and sat next to her. I leaned in, and pulled her in close. I kissed her. The kiss didn't last long but after it, we continued to look at each other until she nested herself on me. And in Allie Long's house  I began to fall for her.