What a stunner

I was excited about Saturday for the rest of the week. Which sucked because it was just Tuesday when I asked Laure to hangout. I felt as if time couldn't go any slower. Finally all tests were taking care of on Friday and now it was time for the weekend. I woke up Saturday morning around 8 and decided to go for a run. When I came back from my run, my old soccer ball caught my attention and I started towards it. I began to juggle, hit, and move my feet with the ball. Honestly I missed soccer. I was starting to regret quitting. I stayed outside until 10, I went back in my house and went straight to my room. I was bored and nobody was awake at 10 am on a Saturday morning, because of the football game last night which I decided to skip. Christen, Allie nor Laure went. So I didn't. I got up out of my bed and showered. Afterwards I ate lunch and thought about what I was going to wear. Around the same time Laure texted me saying she needed some help. My first thought was if she was hurt, I responded immediately not knowing what could've happened. Nervously I sat on my bed waiting for a respond. "I don't know what to wear." The texted message read. This girl was something else. "Lol, you are something. But I don't know either.🤔"
She responded quickly and conversation started. "Let me show you what I have planned. And tell me what you think. 🙃I'll do the same for you if you want." The message came in with four pictures after it. In one she had a black dress with tan lil booties of whatever they are called. In the second she wore skinny jeans with a stripped colorful crop top. In the third she wore light blue shorts with a floral vans shirt and floral matching vans. In the fourth on her bed skinny jeans with a gray pocket t shirt and converse. I started a little too long at each picture imaging her in the dress and the skinny jeans, I don't know why. In the other two pictures she looked perfect. So beautiful. I responded "What a stunner😍. I love them all. However party's here are wild. So don't wear the dress. Wear the shorts with the vans shirt. But all the looks are A1." She wasn't late to respond and said "Thanks Tobin 😊. I can't wait! Now do you need any help?"  She asked. "Umm no I think I got it covered😎. I'll see you tonight!" I lied to her. But I had something in mind for tonight.