You kind of have to pee

March 4th, secretly this day would impact my life. I started my day off as usual woke up spent a good 30 minutes on my phone replying to text messages from mostly Taylor and Shirley. Before I noticed I had one from Christen. "Hey." Was all it read. I didn't pay attention to it instead I got up and got ready for soccer practice. Once I got to practice I noticed something was different. They had us sitting on the bleachers waiting for further instructions. Once everyone was there they told us not to get dressed and to hangout until they called for us. I didn't care really what it was about to ask so I didn't. Instead I hanged out and talked with my friends. I went to talk to Christen but just as I said hey they called for her. "Great, now you kind of have too pee Christen" Julie said laughing as Christen walked into the locker room. Julie made me curious so I asked her what was happening. "You idiot. What do you think is happening? It's surprise drug test day. Even though I told Christen just last week I overheard the coaches talking about surprise drug testing us." Julie responded. "Are you being serious? A drug test?!" I immediately asked her worried. "Yeah, you know where you pee in a cup? And they take it to a lab to see if you've done drugs recently." She replied. That left me thinking maybe mine won't show up, after all it's been a week. "How recently?" I asked her trying to not be suspicious. "Well really depends. I've never done it. But I think it's like a if you've done drugs in a month it'll show up. Why are you asking Tobin? Lol, you'll be okay. I bet your nervous and curios because it's your first year freshmen." Julie said ending her response with a laugh. "Yeah that's it I'm nervous" I said trying to laugh and not be obvious. I went to the bathroom and there I thought things out. I could leave and say I was sick. I wanted too. I came out to talk to the coach about how I was sick but they had already called my name and were looking for me.