History

Allie Long one of my old team mates comes along and stops right in front of me in the school hallway. "Hey Tobin! See what are you doing Saturday?." I don't know why she gets excited when she says my name. "Umm, nothin-- hold up. I think I might hangout with Laure. Why?" 75% of that was a lie, I wanted to hangout with Laure I just hadn't asked her yet.. "well, you and Laure should come to my party. Parents won't be in town all weekend and trust me you won't want to miss it. You better be there!" She said with a smirk. "Alright, I'll ask Laure and see if she wants to go." At least now me and Laure would have something to do other than hangout at my house in my room with awkwardness filling the empty space. "Yay! See you later" Allie says with a soft smile. "Bye!" I also put on a smile for that one.
Allie used to be my bestfriend back when I was in soccer before I started to hangout with the wrong people. And we were an amazing duo. We had a great chemistry on the field and off too. But Allie didn't like it when I started to change. She knows why I changed. She knows everything about me. I miss her every so often. Wish things were different. But it's my fault, I did this to myself.
I walked to class with a sense of regret. I wish I would've listened to Allie in my mind repeating itself over and over. Until I see Laure. "Hey Laure, want to hangout Saturday? And don't worry I have something fun planned!" I said with a grin. "Hey, sure! What time?" She asked. "I'll pick you up at 7 pm." I responded shaky about the time. "Okay sounds good, but what do you have plan, you know so I can get the appropriate clothing." She asked. "Allie is having a party, so if it's okay with you, that's what I have planned." I told her. "Oh yeah I'm definitely ready for my first party in America!" She said with giggles and a smile. "Good! You'll have a good especially because I'll be there." I said as I threw her a wink. She laughed and winked back and then worst timing possible the one-minute bell rang, so we both scattered in opposite ways.