Adventures

Two days in to our very serious and very true relationship we had our first adventure. We went to the Zoo and afterwards Five Guys. The Zoo was alright. She made me hold her hand the whole time. I knew she was enjoying it but I wasn't really. I tried too. I took pictures with her and made sure to smile but I didn't really care. I don't like hurting girls. Not Shirley she's nice. But it was starting to feel good. So while at the Zoo I know she saw me, looking at other girls. Talking to other girls. I didn't even play it off. I was waiting for a reaction from her. Something like 'wtf Tobin.' But nothing happened. That was basically our Zoo adventure. Very boring and very stupid. Only girl I'd enjoy looking at animals in cages would be with Christen. Even though she'd probably wouldn't come because they're animals in cages. I love how she cares. After leaving the Zoo I took her to Five Guys, it's one of my favorite fast food places and I was craving a good burger and fries. I ordered and picked up and went back to the car where we ate together while listening to the Zara Larsson mix on Spotify. Good food, good music, and a good girlfriend. She's a good girlfriend I'll admit. But she's stupid for putting up with me after all my bs of lies and cheating.