9's THE LIMIT

I decided to get out and about it had already been two months. So I went to hangout with the soccer girls since Alex, Sydney, Servando, and Dom decided to throw a party at Sydney's house since her parents are gone for the weekend. By the time I got there everyone was already drunk and dancing. I went over to Kelley who was with Ali, Ash, Carli and Hope. Who were all seniors. Kelley was wildly drunk so Ash and Ali caught me up with what's happening. "The girls soccer team from MTP high school is on their way." Ashlyn said, followed by Ali saying "And so is SST high school." I looked at them with a blank stare before asking "Ooh, what about our rivalry with MTP?." Everyone around us heard and looked at each other. No one spoke until Carli said "That's sports wise, right now we are just chilling. Toby be happy." with the smell of alcohol all over her. I sat beside Kelley drinking a beer, waiting to get wasted so I'd no longer feel awkward. I was on my third bud light when I saw Christen walk in holding Vero's hand. I stared, I couldn't stop. Why was Christen with Vero, why. I wasn't sure of what to do so I started chugging bed after beer. Kelley noticed and started encouraging me even more so I continued. I hate alcohol, I don't like the taste. But I drink it because it gives me a good feelings. Seeing Christen the girl I love, holding Vero's hand just about killed me. Just happened to hurt and fastest way to forget was alcohol. So I let lose and kept chugging trying to beat my record for each beer every time. 18 second was the least amount it took me to chug. I tried shot gunning a beer but when you're drunk you dont think stuff through because it ended up exploding all over my face. I was soaked but joyed in on all my teammates laughing. Then I heard Christens laugh, her and Vero were both laughing at my foolish mistake. I didn't mind it, I was drunk. I realized after chugging a pack 12 pack of bud light in a row in less than 20 seconds each it was time for me to chill. I got up to go to the bathroom just to fall flat on my ass. Laughters all around again couldn't blame them I was too. I noticed Mal was there my first thought was wtf is an 8th grader doing here. But honestly I was to drunk to communicate so I kept laughing. Even though Mal is an 8th grader she's beast at soccer and will usually practice with the us. Mal comes over to me laughing and helps me up. I think her drunkly and then she says "Don't thank me yet Tobin!" And let's me go, I struggle to stay standing. The worst thing ever happens next I stumble and trip landing in the pool. After that I must've have gone to sleep or blacked out, because I don't remember anything else.