AFTER EFFECTS

I'm not sure what all happened but when I woke up I had a bunch of messages and with a huge feeling for water. As I got up I realized I wasn't at my house. I was on Sydney's couch. Apparently last night when MPT soccer team got there I got close to some girl named Shirley Cruz. Pictures everywhere on people's snapchat and on my phone of us drinking, in the pool, playing soccer, trying to drive, eating pizza, and playing beer pong. I don't remember any of it. Only the pool part after Mal didn't help me and I fell in. A text from Julie stands out though, "Hey, Christen asked if you're okay? Last night you were kind of wild. You know she's worried about you.." I wasn't sure as to what I had just read. Was I still drunk? I ignored it by convincing myself I was seeing stuff. Instead I got up and went to the bathroom. I've been to Sydney's house before so I knew where everything was. After that I went into her kitchen I for some reason chose lucky charms and milk instead of water. I ate fast and then went looking for Sydney, she was in her bedroom on her bed and Dom was on the floor beside her bed with a vodka bottle.
I went back downstairs and got on my phone. Checked snapchat first to figure out a little bit more on what happened last night. Alex's story was filled with drunk people but none of which were me. Sydney's was about Dom and her drinking, Ashlyn and Ali's was the same exact thing, a simple but cute picture of the two. Then I got it Christen's which was about her and Vero and videos of a drunk Kelley dancing. But freaking baby Mal's snapchat story was of me. She filmed the whole scene of me falling into the pool. Freaking Mal, I'm gonna get her the next time I see her. It was already 2 pm I needed to get back home soon. I went up back to Sydney's bedroom and woke her up. One thing you don't mess with is her Chihuahua and her sleep. Luckily she wasn't super mad, I think she wasn't fully awake, I just left. Once I got home I showered and went straight to bed.