Blue

Author's Note

(NOT A CHAPTER)

Yeah so this is a book I decided to write about my wonderful ORIGINIAL CHARACTER, Blue.

Blue has very strong telekinesis, and is really intelligent. She also has a split personality, a very severe one, but because of her mind being different, there are a few unusual conditions.

If she sleeps for more than ten minutes, she switches to an evil version of herself. When evil version, or Red, sleeps more than ten minutes, Blue wakes up. Either one of them has to be awake for at least an hour to count as a 'turn.'

Blue has dirty-blonde hair down to the middle of her back, but she usually keeps it in a ponytail on the top of her head. She's 5"8' and has grey eyes, but when she uses telekinesis, her pupils turn either red or blue (depending on which version it is) and her irises turn black.

Blue has two friends, Raven and Virginia. I think I'll make a book focused on each of them one day. Virginia can travel through time and often takes Blue and Raven with her. Raven has grey skin and yellow eyes, and has extremely heightened senses.

Pretty much other character in this book belongs to MARVEL; only Blue, Virginia, and Raven are mine.

I just thought I'd use this first part to introduce you to my three girls, in case you haven't met them from my chat room.  I hope you enjoy my story!

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! I LOVE READING COMMENTS! :D

-Marvel_is_best