Chapter 13: Echoes

Chapter 13: Echoes

Red

July 29, 2019

{Dreaming}

I was in a forest, running from something. I don't know what. I never do, in the beginning. I've had this dream multiple times before, and I never remember what was chasing me. Mainly because I'm too scared to stop and look.

Anyways, I'm running through the forest. I even jump up and start flying at full speed. I narrowly miss the trees, and I'm afraid I might crash. But crashing wouldn't be the bad part. If I crash, he could get me. I'd seen everything when he got Blue; we were combined in a sense. I was there with her when she took out so many people. I didn't know we were capable of many of the things she did to torture those people. And I've never really seen her temper. It's worse than mine.

When he left her, I was still there. Only faintly. I didn't have any control whatsoever. But he was still inside her, causing trouble. She's broken now. On the edge of destroying the world. She had the power. She didn't want to, but she needed to. I could feel it. I was barely there. I couldn't hear her speaking, nor anyone else. But I was in her mind. I heard the faint echo of the horrible thoughts. And yes, I feared her now.

I came to a cliff, and knew whatever was chasing me was not far behind me. I knew I couldn't let him get me. Yes, I was certain it had to be Loki. I looked down from the edge of the cliff. Water. There was a chance. I couldn't use my powers for some reason, but if I jumped from here...

I took a deep breath and flung myself over the edge.

AUTHOR'S NOTE OF DOOM

Just a quick look into one of Red's nightmares. She's going to wake up in the next chapter. I tried to reveal some things to make it not so boring >_<

-Marvel_is_best