Chapter 17: Bargain

Chapter 17: Bargain

3rd Person POV

August 4, 2019

Blue was tired, and wasn't in a fighting mood. But she didn't surrender.

Let's talk about it first. Meet me outside of Stark Tower. Alone.

-Blue

She walked towards Tony's monument, and sat down at the doors. Of course, Coulson showed up minutes later. "I'm afraid there is no discussion. You have to come back with me," he said and she raised her eyebrows. "Nice to see you, too, C-dawg."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. A breeze knocked down a few leaves on a small nearby tree and made Blue a little chilly, but she tried to act like it didn't. "Blue. You've killed over ten people since Loki came. We need to help you."

A leaf fluttered down and landed in her lap. "He's gone Coulson. I promise. I can feel it, he-he's not here anymore! Trust me, please," she begged, not wanting to be locked up again. And her words were true. He'd left her a few days ago. It was a slow process. He didn't leave all at once, he just slowly faded away. "Please?"

"Fury's not gonna like this," he muttered, "but okay. I'll trust you. But if any more stunts happen, I won't hesitate to kill you." She nodded, thinking. I need revenge on Loki, at least.

"Can I, uh, resume my duties as an Avenger?" He looked at her, considering her request. A slight nod from him told her yes. She could. "Let's get back to the helicarrier," he told her, leading the way to the jet that would take them there.