Chapter 14: Aftershock

Red

July 29, 2019

My eyes popped open and I gasped. That dream again, I thought. I was lying on the floor of some SHIELD room; I could see the logo all over the place. Chances are they didn't want me here. I started to get up.  This is your chance to take SHIELD down...

Oh great. "So you're in my mind, too?" I said to Loki, even though there was no way he could hear me. MAKE THEM BEG FOR MERCY, I thought, and i snorted. "Sorry, Loki, but I don't break as easily as Blue. You'd do better with her."

When I said that, my head ached. I felt like I was being pushed out of the way, and I fell to the ground again. The pain faded away and I got up again. I noticed I'd gotten skinnier. What'd you do, Blue? Starve yourself for a week? An aftershock came of that horrible headache.

I walked out of the room and into the hallways. I had no intention of killing everyone like Blue did, but I wasn't being very friendly with the confused agents. "Aren't you supposed to be in," an agent started, but I interrupted them by pushing them aside. Finally I found the jets. Go to Loki, my brain insisted, but I pushed the thought away. I felt Blue trying to get out again.

Cut it out, Blue, it's my turn. She pushed me again. Stoooooop, I thought, annoyed at her trying to get loose. I got in a jet and started it. Unlike her, I actually knew how to pilot an aircraft.

I took off and went towards America, before my vision blurred and I cried out. I let go of the controls to clutch my head, which was now hurting worse than the first time.

3rd Person POV

Red held her aching head, screaming. It felt so horrible, being pushed aside. And now it was by 2 people: Blue and Loki.

Red could feel Blue was back under Loki's control, even if it was just temporarily. She cried out one last time before Blue was back.

Blue landed the jet on the helicarrier, and went back inside. She pushed through the hallways, and went directly into Agent Hill's office, grabbing a pistol from an agent she disposed of along the way. She threw open the door and immediately aimed the pistol at Hill, firing two shots and then leaving, going next door to Coulson's office. He wasn't in.

She snorted and left the room again, this time encountering Natasha in the hall. She didn't have time to aim on account of being punched in the face, but she managed to get a bullet in Natasha's shoulder before jogging away.

She stormed into the lab, which was only occupied by Tony at the moment, and aimed. Suddenly, a group of agents tackled her, but she pulled the trigger and grazed Stark's stomach.

She threw them all off of her with her powers, but then her eyes changed back to a dull grey instead of the burning blue. She gasped, and let an agent cuff her and drag her into a dark room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE OF DOOM

Actually, I have nothing to say. I REGRET NOTHING!

-Marvel_is_best