Chapter 5: Good Morning

Red

July 23, 2019

I woke up for the first time in almost a week. I was in a room I didn't recognize, and I was on a king-size bed. My 3d glasses lay beside me, so I picked them up and put them on my forehead.

I sat up and looked around. There was a side table and a dresser in the room, and a remote sat on the side table. I lifted my hand a little, and the remote slowly flew into my hand. I inspected it, and chose a random button.

When I pressed it, a section of the sleek black wall came to life, and I realized the whole wall was actually a screen. A NASCAR race popped up on the screen, and I figured out where I was. "Tony Stark's place," I muttered in awe.  Only he could afford this room.

I sat up and flipped through the channels, settling on a rerun of Friends. I got up and floated over to the dresser, pulling open a drawer. All of my socks were inside. So Blue's friends with Tony now. And she moved. To his house. All in one week. I snorted and opened another drawer. Underwear.

I opened yet another drawer, finding makeup and my hairbrush. In one of the other drawers, I found some pajamas. I looked down and noticed I was wearing some of those exact pajamas. The other two drawers were empty.

I floated over to the closet, my eyes on the tv, and opened it. I gasped as I saw, along with another few outfits, the costume! We haven't worn that outfit ever since we- my thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "Fury said you'd probably arrive today," a man's voice said from behind the door. I twisted the knob, and Tony Stark stood there with what appeared to be... French toast?

He walked in and put the French toast in my hand. I watched him glance into the closet and tense up a little, then shut the door. He dragged me over to the bed and sat me down.

"So you're the fun one?" He said as he grabbed the remote and flipped the TV to the NEWS. His face popped up on the screen, and he turned the volume down. I narrowed my eyes. "What're you doing?" He looked back at me innocently. "Bonding." I sighed and put the French toast down on the side table.

I got up and walked across the room, then turned around and tried to be serious. But my seriousness was ruined when I saw Tony eating the toast. I smirked. "Are you eating the toast you gave me?" He looked up from his meal and smiled, swallowing the massive bite he just took. He forked another bite, but just as soon as he did I pulled the fork towards me. He held on and it was like a tug of war. I could've easily won, but I was having too much fun with this.

Suddenly, he let go of the fork and started eating the toast with his hands, with syrup dripping all over his jacket. "You pig," I shouted. "Those were mine!" He smiled. "You weren't eating them," he said in between bites. "That doesn't mean I wasn't going to!" I was smiling now, too. Then I realized what I was doing. Stark is the enemy, Red! Pull yourself together.

I straightened up and grabbed some clothes from the closet before going into the bathroom to change.

AUTHOR'S NOTE OF DOOM

So yeah this was just a nice short little chapter for Red, she's hella evil but a lot of the time she ends up playing around instead of being serious. NO SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON TONY OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE SHE MESSES WITH IN THE FUTURE. So don't think she does.