Chapter 9: The Way

Chapter 9: The Way

Blue

July 27, 2019

I followed Loki through the halls of the helicarrier. He was smiling. These pesky 3d glasses were obstructing my vision, so I pushed them up to my forehead.

I wondered what Loki was thinking. What was his plan? Whatever it was, I was ready to follow it. Obeying my King was the key to my survival. He knows what it best for Earth. After all, humans were made to be ruled.

He opened the door to a plane and made a gesture for me to go through. I stepped into the lane and started to head into the passenger section. When he saw me he looked amused. "You're driving." Even though I didn't know how to drive a plane, I sat in the pilot's seat without complaining.

"Alright, you wait here while I go...recruit," he said with a smirk, and with that, he was gone. I sat still ready to provide my King with an escape whenever he returned.

{10 minutes later}

He stepped into the plane with 4 other people who had seen all the wonderful things he had to offer. He looked at me and I immediately understood that I was supposed to take off now.

I managed to start the plane, but that was about it. I sighed and leaned back in the chair, deciding to just lift the plane with my powers. I lifted the plane and we took off.

Loki told me where to go, and I followed his instructions. Soon we landed, somewhere in England.

I landed the plane nowhere near any civilization, and then joined the others in the passenger section. "We're going to base the attack here this time. I have an army of not only the Chitauri, but also many Frost Giants. It will go very differently this time."

I felt proud to be one of the people helping Earth go into peace. Freedom was a trap, it only led to disobedience. It, in fact, inspires disobedience. The only time peace will come is when we are all ruled. Rebellions will be crushed. All who oppose us will be punished harshly.

After hours of planning, he dismissed us. We each had a bed in the plane and I immediately went to it, as did the others. I payed no attention to who else he had showed the way, because it did not matter. I would find out when I woke up.

I wondered if through me Red had also seen the way. I hoped so. You'd have to truly hate someone not to save them. I lied down in my bed and closed my eyes. I entertained myself with my thoughts until I fell asleep. My King had said we'd have to act fast in order to show the world the way to peace without SHIELD interrupting.

I needed to make sure either I or Red could serve Loki tomorrow. If Red couldn't, Loki might be in danger. Therefore, I had to be awake from now until peace had been secured. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and set an alarm for 7 minutes from now. I set another alarm for 7 minutes after that, and another for 7 minutes later.

After carrying an entire plane for thousands of miles, I was exhausted. I needed rest. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Every time I was woken up by my alarm, I quickly went back to sleep. That went on all night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE OF DOOM

A rather short chapter to keep you company ^-^

Wow it's hard to write like that but its really fun X3

That's all night night my little llamas ^-^

-Marvel_is_best