Chapter 8: Loki

Chapter 8: Loki

Blue

July 27, 2019

I woke up with a sore back. I groaned and turned over. Did Red sleep on the floor? I stretched and opened my eyes. "Gah!" I was in a cell! WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!

I quickly floated up and looked out the glass walls, my eyes still not adjusted to the harsh lighting. "Why am I in a cell?!?" I asked myself. I heard a chuckle from behind me. I spun around to find the God of Mischief himself behind me, sitting on the floor.

I pointed at him, and backed up against the glass. "Don't hurt me," I said, fear leaking into my voice. He put his hands up into the air, the national (and apparently universal) gesture for innocence. Or fake innocence.

I narrowed my eyes. "Why am I in here?" He shrugged, and someone else answered me. "I've already explained this to alternate you. I'd rather not explain it again." I turned around and saw the outline of a man walking through the darkness. He walked over to the control panel and pressed a button to dim the lights. Nick Fury.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "Well, I'd like to know why I've been imprisoned." I glanced over at Loki, who was smirking and raising his eyebrows as his green eyes followed the conversation. I snorted and looked back at Fury while he explained what had happened.

"You can't just lock me up for what someone else did," I shouted angrily, "Especially with him!" I jerked my head towards Loki, who rolled his eyes. "I can, and I will. You almost got past the Avengers, something almost nobody can do." Loki smirked. "I almost did too."

"Which is why you're locked up," Fury said coolly. I could feel my eyes glowing again, which made me even angrier. "STOP IT," I shouted, and both Fury and Loki's heads snapped towards me. Fury stiffened when he saw my eyes. God dangit, Blue! Stop being angry!

He never took his eye off me, but I, on the other hand, couldn't help but notice his hand slowly moving toward the big red button that would drop me out of the sky. One glance told me Loki was watching him, too. I felt my eyes slowly cool down. Director Fury visibly relaxed.

"I'm sorry. Can you please let me out now?" I said slowly in a happy-sounding tone. I smiled apologetically. I feel like the f**king Hulk, Jesus Christ. He looked at me like I was insane. "You think after that episode I'm just going to let you out?"

"Yes," I replied with my eyebrows raised. Suddenly, the sound of an explosion came from across the helicarrier. Fury ran out leaving me in the cell alone with Loki. "What'd you do?!?" He smiled and stood up. "I just pulled the same trick I did last time. You'd think they'd be prepared this time," he said nonchalantly.

Roars could be heard from in the distance. I assumed the Hulk had been released, and turned towards Loki. This is going down just like last time, I thought, remembering the old Avengers files Tony had let me read. "Well you lost last time Loki. L-O-S-T Lost," I shouted angrily. "What makes you think this time will be different?"

He looked at me and smiled. "There's a new factor." He held out his hand and his scepter materialized in it. His helmet appeared on his head.  "How did you-?" He shushed me and pointed the damned thing at my chest. "Don't even think you can just poke me with your magic stick thingy and I'll do whatever you say," I shouted at him nervously. "And Tony was so right!" He paused for a moment and looked at me curiously. "About what?" He asked. "Your helmet does look stupid close up!"

He scoffed and put the point of the scepter over my heart. I saw everything. I know everything. Obeying him is key. The world will be restored through him. I stood still and watched him as he laughed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE OF DOOM

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. OMGNESS I'M SORRY OKAY. I couldn't resist. I have no self control. Comment your thoughts! EVEN IF THEY'RE NEGATIVE! PLEASE! :'3

-Marvel_is_best