Chapter 11: The Day

Chapter 11: The Day

Blue

July 28, 2019

Loki said we would strike today, but now he says we aren't ready. I don't know how we aren't ready; We now have 3 assassins, 4 field agents, 7 police officers, a living legend, the God of Mischief, and me. We'd been silently growing our forces all this time, while all the scientists Loki saved worked on another portal.

I left our temporary base to log into SHIELD; apparently they haven't blocked me from the system yet. They know where we are. They're coming as we speak. I went back to Loki as soon as possible.

"My King," I started, and he looked at me with a hint of approval in his face. "SHIELD is tracking us and they're on their way. They're bringing the rest of The Avengers. They'll be here in approximately 2 hours." He sighed and went to check on the portal. "Is the portal ready?"

"Yes, sir. The portal is ready," one of the scientists said as soon as the words were out of Loki's mouth. I have no clue how he got the tesseract and the scepter back, but that no longer mattered. Earth was about to know peace through Loki's reign.

"Open it now," he said quickly, wanting a head start. I felt like this was going by much quicker than the original battle had gone by...

The scientist pressed a few buttons and they dragged the machine outside the plane. I looked over at Steve, who was walking out just now. Suddenly, a blinding blue light shot into the air, opening a portal. Without the Avengers here to contain the army, the Chitauri quickly spread, and started their attack on London.

Loki turned away from the portal, eyes resting on Steve. "Take a few warriors to go delay the Avengers. Do not hesitate to kill any force opposing me," he said quickly, and Steve nodded. "Yes, sir," he looked at me and I immediately understood he wanted me on the team.

We went and gathered a few more highly trained agents Loki had saved, and started our journey towards the helicarrier.

{30 minutes later}

We were in a helicopter, hovering in front of the helicarrier. "This is the last time we're asking, land the helicopter and surrender," came Nick Fury's voice from the headset I was wearing. Steve also had one, and we could both hear. Without saying a word to Nick, he motioned for me to go attack.

I moved to the back section of the helicopter, taking off my outer layer of clothes, exposing my black and white costume. I took off the bulky headset in exchange for a small earpiece, and flipped the 3d glasses down to my eyes to show I was ready for battle.

I took a deep breath and hurled myself out of the helicopter, using my powers to safely land on board the helicarrier. I walked to the door- it was sealed tightly. I looked back, held out my hand, floated back a few meters, and flung a jet at the door, creating a huge hole. I walked inside and immediately headed towards what I remembered was Tony and Bruce's lab.

An agent tried to stand in my way, and I flung them through the wall. The next one recieved a pipe through their neck. Yes, I was showing off.

I stormed into the lab only to find all the computer systems shut down, everything put into storage, and Iron Man standing over me. I looked up at his metal mask, which lifted, revealing a pissed-off goateed billionaire. "When you said you'd be joining our little fight, I assumed you meant the good side," he said nonchalantly.

"I did join the good side," I said, matching his cool tone as I flung a chair at him. "I think the side you're on qualifies as the bad side," he said as he blasted the chair with a repulsor. I stopped my attack and started at him. "I could rip you to pieces. I could leave you here, unconscious, dead even, with your armor lying broken all around you," I spat, disgusted.

"But you won't," he said shortly. I narrowed my eyes. Loki's orders were not to hesitate- I wasn't here for social hour. I sent him flying backwards, into the wall. I looked around while he started getting up. There was nothing to destroy here. I started towards the door. "Hold up, Princess," Tony said from behind me, and I stiffened when I heard his challenge.

I needed to go, I needed to find a way to stall them, to buy the army time. Instead, I turned and flung a table at Iron Man. He easily dodged it, and returned my attack with a few repulsor blasts at me. He didn't want to hurt me- he was holding back. I snorted and ran out of the room. It'd be better than losing a fight, I thought to myself.

I ran down the hallway, jumping up and catching myself so I started flying. He was close behind me. Suddenly, I turned around and kicked him in the chest, secretly using my powers to send him further back while I rocketed further.

I thought I was good to go, but I ran into yet another so called 'hero'. Anyone trying to stop Loki was a villain. I turned and recognised this one as Thor. Great.

"Stop this, Blue. Look at all the trouble you've caused. It only gets worse from here," he said, trying to reason. I flung him at Iron Man, who was about to reach me. They both collapsed, and I quickly flew out the door, shutting and locking it. That'll hold them at least long enough for me to get away, I thought to myself. I could already here shouts from inside the hall I'd just locked them in.

I decided to look for Clint. Nothing like bringing up emotionally-scarring past experiences to a former teammate after realising the way to save the world. He'd seen it too, once. I wondered how he could ever go back.

Suddenly, I collapsed. I managed to look back only to see a smiling Clint and a tranquilizer arrow sticking out of my back. "How dare you," I spat, noticing this arrow was taking longer than last time to put me under. "I'm above you foolish, broken people! I'm saving this wretched planet! Can't you see it anymore, Clint?!?" I shouted.

Then the darkness came.

{Later}

I woke up, but chose to keep my eyes closed and listen. I worked really hard to keep my breathing slow and even; there were others in the room. Waiting.

"Her mind is very sensitive. She could be brainwashed forever, you never know," a voice started, but was cut off. "There has to be a way. We need to cut Loki's resources short, he-" The first voice came back. "He has an army. Last time we could barely handle them, but this time they've already spread, plus there are frost giants now, and-" Another cutoff. But this time, nobody spoke for a while.

"She's awake." I stiffened, and tried to move my hands. They were tied down very tightly. "Give it a try," the second voice suggested, and suddenly someone punched me in the face--hard. I blacked out again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE OF DOOM

This is so awesome asdgf

So yeah. Loki released his army. The Avengers are short 2 people. Blue is being a merciless killer. Really dramatic stuff, actually. IDK how I'm coming up with this crap.

THAT'S ALL BYE BYE MY LITTLE LLAMAS

-Marvel_is_best