Suzu, the Nine Tails Fox

I decided to edit some of my chapters depends on the comments from the readers. I really needed it to edited my chapters.

Ps. I usually changed my mind depends if i wanted to.

***

Character bibliography:

Name: Suzu

Gender: female

Height: 148 cm

Age: undetermined

Appearance: Silver hair with pink and yellow at the tips; yellow fox ears; fangs; and nine bushy white with pink and yellow tails and yellow eyes with cat pupils. Wears a pink dress that reaches above her knees, red vest with white hemlines, blue bow that tied on her waist, yellow cutted long sleeves with a red bow that tied on her shoulders, white and red wooden fox mask, a dagger with sheath at the left hip, a fan tied at the right hip, and a black sandals.

Personality: Quite childish, shy, and acts serious and mature if she wanted to. Loves having a piggyback riding at anyone. Adventurous and a cry baby.

Background: Suzu was a nine tails since birth. Her job is to eliminate evil spirits that escaped the spirit world. She is a yokai and a very few can see her.

She protected King Hiryuu after he was descended to the human world from demons that tried to kill him. No one can see her, but only the first generation black dragon and King Hiryuu can.

After King Hiryuu's death, the nine tails immediately leave Hiryuu castle and continue to exterminate evil spirits or demons.

Her loneliness and depression of Hiryuu's death making her hope that there's another Hiryuu will born. So she waited for two thousand years for the red dragon.

Suzu never met the dragons that time and met Kohaku, a human-like spirit that wields fire. She fell inlove to him and lived with him. After his betrayal to her, she left him with the mark of the nine tails, it means he will not harm the humans before the reincarnation of the next Hiryuu.

14 years later after Yona is born, Suzu met Yoko, the black dragon and befriend with her. Since she doesn't want to be lonely again.

Suzu becomes Yoko's gaurdian and guides her to the right path. Some of Suzu's warnings made Yoko uncomfortable.

Abilities:

*soon revealed in the story