Starting the Journey

Third person's pov:

Yona, Yoko, and Hak are ready for their journey. The red headed princess explained the black haired girl that Yoon is coming with them on their search for the four dragons. They bid farewell to Ik-soo and leave.

Yoko already took her mask off, Hak put on a hat so people won't recognize him, and as for Yona, she was put in a sack, pretending that it was filled with potatoes, which the black haired male carried her on his shoulder.

"It's been a while, kid. I've been waiting for your medicine." said the man whom they passed by.

"Do you have any rice, old man?" the strawberry blond asked as he handed the bag of herbs to him.

He nodded. "It's rare to see you with someone else. Who is this tall man and this young woman?" he asked, noticing Hak and Yoko behind the Bishounen.

"Oh......"

"We're his business partner. And she's my younger sister." the Thunder Beast spoke up and patted the smaller girl's back. "We're going up near the border to do some business."

After that, they stop by in the forest clearing for a rest. The red haired girl doesn't seem very happy after she was taking out from the sack.

"Hime-chan. What are you mad about?" Yoko asked her angry master curiously while sitting on the ground.

"It is because I packed you in a bag and carried you over my shoulders? It is because I said there were clothes in the bag and I treated you roughly? Or it is because I felt up the good stuff in the bag?" Hak asked.

"Everything... WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?!" she angrily chased Hak until he climb up the tree. "The bag that was supposed to have clothes in it started squirming around...and I was really nervous that the old man had found us out."

Meanwhile the other two didn't bother them.

"Is your ankle all right, Yoko?" Yoon asked.

She nodded then stood up using her crutches.

"Good. Tell me is something happens. For now..." the handsome genius pointed them one by one as he called out their names. "... Red haired princess! Suspicious masked Assassin! Ex-general Beast Yajuu!"

"It's Thunder Beast Raijuu." Hak corrected.

"And genius pretty boy!" he pointed to himself. "We look suspicious so you two need to settle down. Also, this place is near to the Fire tribe and the capital city. Do you understand how bad it'll be if they find you, Raijuu and Princess?"

"Hai." the two said in unison.

"Well, at least I'm not that recognizable than those two." the black haired girl muttered as she set the map on the ground.

"But whether it's the high priest or the four dragons, they all reside in rather complicated locations." the Raijuu commented as he glance over the map.

Flashback...

"Lord Priest! Do you have a clue where the four dragons are?" Yona asked.

"Those who have inherited the blood of the dragons have been scattered and each live in their own lives now. So tracking their specific locations is difficult." the blond priest explained.

D:< "WELL THAT'S ANNOYING!" the three, Hak, Yoon, and Yoko exclaimed at the same time.

"But there is just one." Ik-soo pulls out a map. He then explained that there is one from the legend lives on the top of the fog covered mountain. He sure that there is a family that is continuously protected the bloodline. But they don't belong to any of the tribes and they don't even receive outsiders.