For the Worst or For the Better?

Yoko's pov:

It's a fine day today. Yesterday, Yona slowly went back to her old self again. Now, we're exploring the whole village. My wings kept aching to stretch free, yet i managed to keep them calm down by brushing it using my fingers. After that, my fingertips ended up in blisters from my wings' heat. I don't know why, but i guess it's natural for the dragon's scales is that hot. Atleast Yona didn't noticed it.

"Rina! Yoko, dear!" an old lady called us that we halted. I quickly hid my fingers behind my back. Her hair is tied into a bun and wears a kimono that reached above her feet.

"Oh...! Yes?" Yona asked her politely as we turn around.

"You two are quite a spacey girls." the old lady commented us. Of course i know there a lot of spacey girls here. "Did you get a good sleep yesterday?" she asked Yona.

I completely forgotten about talking to strangers. "What do you want, miss?" i asked her.

She turn to me. "So, you must be Lord Hak's servant. I heard about you." she said. "It's nothing dear, i'm just here to take your friend a little chat." she replied.

I sweat dropped. "Like seriously. Why would anyone called me 'dear'?"

"I heard you're a castle court lady." the old lady turned her gaze back to Yona. "You were kicked out of the castle because you couldn't cook, sew, clean or sweep, do laundry, play an instrument, or dance and you were sent here to train? XD" she laughs.

*0* Yona's jaws hanged in o-shape while i face palmed. "Like what Hak talked about 'Rina's' information to the people?"

"Anyway, we'll teach you from the beginning. First, wash these." she handed Yona-chan a mountain stock of laundry. "And you, since you're a servant. Help her as well." she handed me an another mountain stock of laundry.

D: "Wha~~?!" i sweat dropped. "What is she trying to do to us?"

"H-how do i wash these...?" Yona squeaked.

"You wash them in the river, obviously." the old lady left us.

"The river... Where is it...?" i tried to called her, but she didn't answer.

"Over here, Miss Servant and Miss Court lady." Hak appeared out of nowhere, and took half of the laundry from Yona, then lead us the way.

"What about me, Hak?" i asked him.

"My hands are full." he snobbed me.

"Wha~?" stream of tears started to fall down on my cheeks. "No fair, Hak-sama!" i whined childishly.

(A/N: "-sama" means master.)

While walking, Yona started to grew hesitated. Hak noticed it then asked her, "What is it?"

"...I can play music and dance... A little." she response.

"You mean that ear-wrenching music you play?" i asked her, remembering how terrible she is to play the instruments and how stubborn she is whenever i taught her.

"Hmph!" she pouted.

"You've gone back to normal just a bit." the Thunder beast commented.

"Huh...?" Yona-hime halted.

"Never mind." we continued to walk leaving Yona in confusion.

Third person's pov:

"So Hak... You had a little brother? He's adorable... He's nothing like you." Yona started to broke out a conversation.