Assassin Again

This is one of the flashbacks of Yoko's life. I wrote it before i published this book. I only do that if i'm in a writing mode.

***

2 years ago...

[Time: Spring]

Yoko's pov:

"This is gonna be the most perfect day off ever!" i hummed and swung my sack bag behind my back while walking in the forest trail.

Earlier ago>>>

"Hey no fair! Why did King Il let you had a day off?" asked 17 year old Hak in envious as he strike his monstrous spear at me, but i block his blow with my twin swords in 'x'.

I was shaken from the strong weight of the Thunder Beast. "Gosh, Mister Thunder Head is so strong. I wish i could just remove my mask." i muttered, at least he didn't hear it.

Me and Hak always practice secretly to just to test his strength or to ease the boredom out. Hak was the only one of the few people in the palace who knows that i had fighting skills.

I managed to release my block and dodges Hak's attacks. I hit him several times, but he always dodges and mostly blocks my blow using his spear.

I scoffed. "Yeah! I worked in the palace for a long time now and Emperor Il offered me a one month day off." i duck as his spear swung on me. "Hey! You nearly killed me!?" i yelled.

Hak smirks evilly. o_O Uh-oh i don't like that face. Everytime i see that grin, i know he's gonna do something bad or worst bloody.

I kept a perfect distance away from him, then i lift my swords in front of me, and positioned in defensive stance. Damn it for not able to use my dragon powers to beat him.

Clang!

The sound of the metal strike each other. The rule: if you make someone bleed, even it has to be a small scratch, you win.

Hak slashed my leg, then tackled me on the ground. The cut he made is even worst than the last fight he defeated me.

The Thunder Beast finally let me go and grin evilly. "Weird?"

"Hey no fair! This is the tenth time you defeated me." i scowled then he help me stood up.

"Hey! Yours is fifteen." Hak talked back and i pouted. (A/N: Yoko cannot show her true ability to someone.)

"So when your leaving?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe tommorow morning." then i return the swords back.

Flashback ends>>>

The cut that Hak did grew painful and painful. "Damn you Thunder Beast." i clenched my fist. The bandage on my wound is painful, but it didn't made me crippled.

I ruffled my messy hair and eat my rice ball that i made. They're very delicious and the recipe is belong to an old friend of mine.

Few days later...

The black dragon's village lives in the borders of the Kai empire near the mountains towards the borders of Saika. No one knew the existence of the black dragon which is fine.

I stop at the mansion (japanese style) nearby to the black dragon's village. A blond mask girl waters her pot of flowers and herbs. In traditions, every umarried women here must wear masks to hide their identities or facts in their life.

"Akira-chan!" i shouted and waved my hand to the girl.

She stop and turn to me. She wore a half mask just like mine, but mine's is black and white; her's is plain pink and red.