Chapter 5~ Why?

"Mom?" "Dad?" I ask
"Surprise"! They say
"What are you guys doing here"?
"Well Valerie told us, you met a guy and we thought we'd come meet him.☺" oh". (Y/N) shoots a glare at val. "So mom would you like to come to my house?" I ask
Mom:"Of course honey, but Brady and I are going to shop a little longer".
Me:"Ok well meet me here when you are done".
Mom:"Ok honey we will see you later".
Me:"Ok bye I love you!"
Mom:"I love you too honey"! *mom and dad leave* I begin to walk over to Valerie and I shoot her a glare with a small faint smile. She begins to laugh, me, Sid, and Val. Continue to shop, and talk some more. I buy some more shoes and clothes. Val and Sid tell me they have to go to Walmart. I tell them I can't go because of my mom and dad. They understand and leave without me. I wait patiently for my mom to come back. I begin texting her.
Me:"Hey, mom where are you😆"?
Mom: "We are in rue 21".
Me:"Mom, are you still at the mall"?
Mom:"Of course not honey"!
Me:"Mom, I ment the rue 21 in the mall"!
Mom:"Oh, well honey you need to be more specific"!
Me:"Mom I thought I was clear enough"!?
Mom:"Okay honey we will just meet you at your house around 6pm ok'?
Me:"Ok mom! I love you!"
Mom: "I love you too" *conversation ended* I start walking towards my car when I see him. Its Evan! I run to him, he smiles. I begin hugging him, he laughs. I ask him why he is here? He smiles
"I'm here because I had to see your beautiful face and I couldn't wait to take you a date on Saturday so I thought I would take you out for lunch?" Replies Evan I blush and I could help it I kiss him! He smiles, and stops for a while then pulls me back in.😘
I ask him "where are we going for lunch its already 12 and also Evan...".
He replies " we are going to go to perkins! And what is it (Y/N)?"
"Its just that my mom and dad are coming to my house, and my friend Valerie. Told them about you, so long story short they want to meet you!"I state
"I would love to meet them but, (Y/N) what are we?" Evan asked
"I thought we were friends " I reply
"Oh"😕 he mumbles I look at him and smile.
"What did you think we were"? I ask
"I thought we were friends with benefits".😂 I blush,
"ok let's just say we are friends!"
"Ok (Y/N)"! We continue talking, and started heading to lunch. Lunch was amazing, we talked and had fun. Soon after I had to head home and get ready for tonight! I get home and change into a different outfit. I start cooking dinner for tonight. I start seasoning the steaks and cook them on the barbeque. I ask Val to start making the mash potatoes while Sidney makes the corn on the cob. After Val finished the mashed potatoes I tell her to go set the table for 6 people. Valerie runs over and bfins setting up the table! Its 6:00 I have an hour until my guest,are expose to arrive! I run up stairs and fix my hair and makeup! I grab my car keys and hop into my car. I drive to Dairy Queen to get some dessert for later! It 5:40 I begin heading back home, when a stray puppy appears. I stop my car to go help the dog. She looks about 8 months old. I grab her and put her in the back of my car. I rush over to the nearest store to buy a little bag of puppy food. I race back to my car and drive home I made it! Its only 5:50 so I grab the puppy and make her a little bed and give her food and water. Its 6:00 and my guest are right on time! However someone unexpected came too.