Chapter 7~Explaination

Soon after, Kyle leaves and I begin getting ready for my college classes. As soon as I'm ready I head out, five minutes later I make it. I start heading to class. And take a seat by the same dude from before! I finally learned his name. It was Nick, during class me and nick randomly got paired up in a team. After my classes were over I spotted Evan. I started walking towards him while waving. But he just runs away. Soon after Evan runs away I walk to his house and bang on his front door I see him looking out his window. I start explaining what happened the other night with Kyle, and how I used to date him for 3 years. Until he broke up with me because he got deployed into the army and said if he died. He wanted me to move on, and now that he didn't die he wants me back. I also tell him that I saw him staring in through my window. As soon as I said that he started walking away from the window.

I didn't know what to do so I shouted out "I don't care if you hate me, you will always be my friend" I started walking back to my house. I make it in to my room and throw on my headphones, and begin rocking out to Beartooth In Between. Kyle calls me and its friday night. He asks me out on a date for tomorrow but I tell him I can't go , he begins to laugh.

What are you doing tomorrow? then he asks.

"I'm going on a date with Evan we've had this planned since sunday last week!" I reply

"What about us"? I begin to giggle'

"Us"? I ask

"Yes us"! He replies. I laugh.

"Its just one date" I remark.

"Okay just no kissing"! Him and I begin to chuckle. And say our goodbyes. The next day, I head over to Evans house to make sure we are still going on that date. And he nodded his head yes.

Its 6 o'clock and I just finished getting ready for the date, Evan is expose to be here at 7. While I wait patiently for Evan to arrive I check up on Valerie and Sidney, surprisingly i haven't seen them since they moved in which was Wednesday, and they live here. I begin laughing to myself and walk over to Valerie's room and make a small conversation then I head over to Sid room and make another small conversation. I begin heading down stairs when I hear a loud bang! I soon catch a glimpse of someone outside my window. It was a female, she had black hair, and she looked short, and had bright Green eyes! I look around frightened, out of nowhere a cool breeze floats up my spine. I look up  and Valerie was starring at me. I scream " Did you hear that"!

Valerie looks at me "(Y/N) we seen you fall down the stairs then stand back up and stare out the window". I give Val and Sid a blank expression, what just happened I look around and Evan comes out of the kitchen with Ice and some water. I sit up on my coach and take a sip of the water and put the ice pack on my head. I begin looking at the time, Evan I thought, I missed our date! I look at Evan

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to miss it! I begin to tear up Evan looks at me.

 " (Y/N) I'd rather have you safe and at home then out on a date with me". " I'm bad news (Y/N) maybe this is a sign we shouldn't date!" he says

" Maybe it is?"