Chapter 8~Surprise

After I said that He had a look on his face I never seen before. It was a mix of sad, anger, and jealousy. I stood up and walked over to him. "Well you should probably go". I say He looks at me then looks at Valerie, and walks up to her and gives her a hug, then he goes to Sid and gives her a hug. Then he leaves.  I give Val and Sid a surprised look and they have the same exact look on their face. I look around and begin shaking my heading while walking up to my room. I slouch into my bean bag chair in my room, and begin texting Kyle.  "Hey Kyle, you awake"? He quickly replies

Kyle:"Hey beautiful, of course i'm awake"! I blush

Me:"So when did you want to go on that date"?

Kyle: "Anytime :)..." "wait hold on how did your date with Evan go"?

Me: "Well I wouldn't exactly call it a date."

Kyle: "What happened"?

Me: "I'll explain to you everything, this afternoon at lunch".

Kyle: "Deal"! Its 9 in the morning and I begin getting ready for my date with Kyle. I'm fully ready at 10:55 AM Kyle texts me and says he'll be here at 11:30 AM. So as I wait patiently for Kyle, Sidney walks over to me and asks if she can talk to me. I nod my head yes and walk into her room, she then spills her feelings for Evan and I tell her to go for it. She laughs and gives me a hug, and texts Evan. 

*Sidney's POV*

She fell for it I thought, I'll tell Evan that his plan worked. (Y/N) Should be jealous anytime soon.  

*(Y/N) POV* 

 That was a surprise I thought.  I didn't think they liked him, I chuckled and went up to my room. I sat on my bed and opened youtube and wattpad. I began listening to Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez  and His Daughter by Molly Kate Kestner. I hear Valerie calling my name, so  I walk over to her room. She asks me what she should wear for her date to night with her boyfriend (Daylon). I say "wear whatever you want everything looks great on you!" and I give her a hug, 

"Hey (Y/N) i'm debating on weather to wear this black strapless dress, or this purple strapless dress." I laugh and pick up the black one and purple one. 

I say "Wear this black one although purple looks great on you I think he will like the black one more."

"Thanks (Y/N)"! Val gives me a hug and asks "(Y/N) will you do my hair and makeup"? 

I laugh " Are you sure you want me to, my mom can be over in 15 minutes and do your hair and makeup. She is way better at doing that stuff then me."

"No (Y/N) I want you to do my hair and makeup". I finally gave in and I tell her to go but on her dress before I began doing her hair . I play music so we can both rock out while I am  doing her hair.  We talk  and I finally finish her hair her date is at 8pm and its 7pm. I begin do her makeup and she looks stunning! <3 It's 7:55pm and Daylon is here early.  Valerie rushes down stairs and kisses Daylon. Today was their 3 year Anniversary. And I had a feeling that, he was going to propose to Valerie, and since Val and I were little she always told me she always wanted a private photographer to take pictures of the proposal. Which since Daylon told me he was going to propose I hired one for her.