Chapter 24~Pregnant

"Nah I'm joking. I'm pregnant!" She starts to cry.

"I'm so sorry about Daylon." She doesn't respond and all she does is cry. At this point I have no idea what to do. I grab her arm and I pull her to my car, and I start driving. This calls for....

"Where are we going?!" She chokes our between sobs.

"Our place...." I say with a smile

"We haven't been there in years?!"

"That's why we are going now.!" She laughs with small tears in her eyes. "Valerie, I love you! Daylon made mistake..... Just remember you are beautiful...." She gave me a small smile.

"Thank you!"

"You're Welcome Val.." We get to the area around our place and I put the car in park and take the keys put of the ignition. "You ready?!"

"Yes!" I laugh at her enthusiasm. I open my door. And head to the front of the car. Valerie leaves the car as well and I lock it.

"Val one day I'm going to live out here...."

"I wish". She says.

I start walking and head into the woods while val is close behind. I remember this place like it was yesterday.

-----Flashback------
10 and1/2 years ago.
I was walking through the woods. And I come across a lake. There I found a clearing with a hill and a huge tree that has a bunch of trees around it. I climbed the big tree and a little girl my age comes around the corner. Her long blonde hair flying in the wind. She looks up at me and frowns.

"This is my tree..." She says

"Oh..." I say sadly I slowly start climbing down however she stops me.

"We can make it our tree?" I get down off the tree.

"REALLY!" I said more like screamed. She nods and I smile. "I'm (Y/N)!"

"I'm Valerie! I like your name!"

"I like yours too.!" After that she became one of my best friends.

(Val) "so where did you find this spot?" She asks sweetly with a quiet voice

(Me) "I live over there and I point to a house" she says oh. "What about you?"

(Val) " I live over there and she points the the house next to mine."

(Me) "did you just move in?" She nods her head.

(Val) " yeah I moved in last week." I say oh. We hung out everyday out after that.

--------flashback ended-------
"Wow" Me and Val both say.
A little while after we reach our spot. I climb the tree and reach the tree house we built with the help of our parents. Just then I see for sale sign on the land. And I immediately jump on it (its a  metaphor) I climb of the tree and call the number on the sign.
"Hello you have reached the brookwell agency. How can we help you?"

"Hello. I saw this sign that says for sale and I would like to know the price." I speak firmly

"Well it has been on the market for quite some time so I might be able go get you a good deal. How about we say 500,000$ or half a million."

"Half a million?!" I questioned

"Yes, its half a million because it includes the lake/pond and the area around it including the empty space with a few trees. And the house"

"I'll take it." "Can I meet you in person to talk to you more about it?"

"That's fantastic. Of course you can. I'm Jessica I will be your agent. It will be a pleasure doing buissness with you."

"Thank you again".
End of call.

"Who was that?" Valerie asks

"Jessica."

"Who's Jessica.?" She asks

"My agent." I say with a hint of shock

"Agent?" She says confused

"I just bought the land!!!!" I say still shocked of what I did

"WHAT!!!!!" Valerie screams

"Yeah I know.... It cost 500,000"

"What?!" "(Y/N) that's to much!!!"

"I know valerie but its our dream. Since my parents are really rich I can ask them for help.... Maybe they will help me... Plus I still have my 400,000 dollars I Will get for selling the house I have now."

"That's a big step..."

" I know Valerie".