Chapter 27~

Scarlet starred at me, she then suddenly asks me a question "Why are you here." She asks me

"Are you sure you are ready for this long story?". I ask in a questioning voice

"I am ready" She says quickly and I begin to laugh.

"Okay I'll start from the beginning."  " I tell her my story and her jaw drops in sadness. 

"Wow that sounds bad. How are your legs?" She asks

"They are good." I sigh "Well Scarlet I have to go. Can I get your number". I ask

"Yeah! Sure" She gives me her number "Thank you again (Y/N)" She says while hugging me. I hug her back and she heads home and I go home straight after she leaves.

As I arrive at my house. I park my car in my drive way and I head up to my door. I see a figure standing waiting at the door.

"Hello?" I ask while walking toward it. As I walk closer to the figure I started to identify the face as Evans. He just stood there looking at the ground. "Evan? Whats wrong?" He doesn't reply and he just continues looking at the ground. I decide to take matters into my own hands. I grab his arm and pull him inside my house after unlocking it. As I made my way through with Evans arm in my hand I pulled him to the sofa. "Evan talk tell me whats wrong." I pull him into a hug and he doesn't even hug me back. "EVAN! Tell me whats wrong" I grip his jaw to make him look at me. He flashes his eyes up at me and stares at me. His jaw tenses and a bitter expression forms on his face.

"I cheated on you." He says with no emotions. I let go of his jaw and just stare back at him with tears in my eyes.

-----------------Evan's POV--------------

I couldn't tell her the truth she couldn't know the truth it would hurt her more then telling her a lie. As she stared into my eyes, I saw her eyes turn from sadness to anger in a matter of seconds. She stands up, her once gentle loving face slowly started to consume into anger. Her nostrils flared, her mouth quivering and her eyes on the verge of tears yet she managed to hold them back. She curled her fingers and made a fist, daring me to repeat the words that had just tore her heart into broken and shattered fragments. As she waited for me to say that I was lying I knew that what she once thought was going to be a 'happy ever after' turned into a heart shattering moment. She started saying unknowledgeable  words that she was slurring at me. As I tired to keep the tears back acting like I didn't really care she starts punching my chest. Yelling at me, cursing at me. I grabbed my jacket that I had took off and ran out of her house. Heading back to my own.

-----------------(Y/N)'S POV)----------------

As I watched Evan leave I let my tears fall. My heart broken into a million different pieces. I tried to help myself however I couldn't. As I look down at the promise ring Evan had gotten me, I broke down into more tears. I had no more happiness, I had no more Evan. I slid the ring off, knowing I didn't have the heart to throw it I set it down on the coffee table next to me.  I ran upstairs to my room, grabbing a suitcase I begin throwing clothes in. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed whatever I needed. I went back into the bedroom and locked my window, I slipped on a jacket and grabbed my phone charger and suit case and ran out of the bedroom. I had no idea where I was going all I know is that I needed to leave. I ran around in the house locking windows and doors that led outside. Where ever I was going I was going to be there a while. As I stepped outside the frosted air nipped at my nose. I locked my front door and through the suitcase into the car, I climbed into the drivers seat and drove to where ever the road took me.