Chapter 12~ The 2nd Part of The Note

Evan was hesitant for a few minutes. "Go on read it" I shouted, Evan looked up at me and started reading the note. My expressions changed faster then the blink of my eyes. I started feeling dizzy and the world around me becoming blurry. Evan grabbed me and laid me down on his couch, I grabbed Evans arm, and whispered "ge-tt m-e wa-ter please". Please was the only word that came out right.  He shook his head up and down then walked over to his kitchen, he grabbed something out of a cupboard. It was just a cup, he filled the cup with ice and then added water to it. He walked over beside me and handed me the cup I took a few gulps and looked for somewhere to put it. The cup started sliding out of my hand and began falling, thankfully for Evan's quick reactions he caught it with out a spill. 

"Whoa" Evan mumbled under his breathe. I laughed and finally began feeling better. I sat up and hug Evan, Evan gladly hugged me back and began tickling me. I began laughing, and started playfully hitting Evan. Evan stopped Tickling me and just stared into my eyes, and I stared back into his. His Bright bluish gray eyes once again put me in a trance. I never noticed something until now, whenever i'm around Evan I get nervous and have butterflies in my stomach but I always shrug it off. However now I can't do that it's like the butterflies are here to stay. Evan and I just gazed into each others eyes, waiting for someone to break my trance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Evan's POV~

(Y/N) just kept starring into each others eyes. Her beautiful bright blue eyes with a hint of gray and green mixed, always caught my attention, no matter what was around me. Although her body was beautiful my favorite things about her were her eyes and personality. I couldn't help myself anymore, I broke our trance and began kissing her. I know she wants to kiss me back but can't, she had a boyfriend and I just kissed her. I realized how stupid that mad me look and I apologized as quickly as I could. She just stared at me dumbfounded and her smile turned into a frown, her eyes no longer seemed happy, and I knew it was because of me.  I frowned back at her a my eyes became sad too, I stood up and called pastry over. Pastry came running and hopping all over the place, I looked back to see (Y/N) staring at the ground with her hands in her lap, with a sad frown on her face.

_____________________________________________________________________

~Sidney's POV~

I walked inside my house stumbling and all I saw was Kyle drinking scotch. I began wondering where he had got that and I walked over and sat by him. He looked at me and just stared, I looked at him and grabbed his hand. He smiled and began following me as I stumbled while walking, I lead him to my room and made him sit on my bed. I was drunk, I used a fake ID at a club and began hitting shots for awhile then my friends sent me home in a taxi. I began making out with Kyle and he didn't fight it either. I could smell the alcohol on his breath and I didn't even care to why he was drinking. We stopped kissing and I noticed we were alone in the whole house. (Y/N) and Valerie were gone, I assumed Val was with Daylon but I didn't know about (Y/N). Me and Kyle made out again and one thing lead to another. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you all to my readers. Drama's about to go down in the next chapter. ALSO I've decided that I will update every Friday. And if I do it before then. that means I had nothing else to do!