Chapter 19~ The visions

My vision slowly disappeared, and vanished through thin air. I felt as if my eyes were wide open but I could only see darkness over come me. Have I blacked out I thought? I try looking around in the darkness, and I see her she is calling out with me. I try running away but my legs won't work, I've seen this before all of this is familiar. Thee darkness begins to consume me and she is getting closer, with every glance it gets darker and she gets closer. I began shaking uncontrollably I'm still unable to run, a bright light grows in my face and i'm finally able to break from a grip and I began sprinting. She appears right in front of me and I see her clearly now. Her hair is silky black is now right above her waist and her green eyes have gotten brighter. She was still short but incredibly beautiful, but what did she want from me. I start screaming, flash backs of the car crash and everything that has happened in the past is flashing right before my eyes. Moments of the first time Kyle cheated on me to the last. To the day I first saw the mystery women to the car crash. The flash backs stop however something else happens. I see something I've never seen before, its me..... it looks like me in the future. I'm holding something, my back is turned to me. I slowly creep up behind it/whatever it is and slowly try turning her around. I hear voices all around me whispering, I can't hear what they are saying. I can only hear deep laughters and shrieking! I began to whimper and breath heavily. The girl begins saying something to me in a different language "Vy dolzhny prosnut'sya! im ne posle togo, kak vas t'ma mozhet priyti cherez vas. Bud'te v kurse vashikh surrondings , nikto ne zastrakhovan" she said I thought to myself. I have heard that before. When I was a baby, a lady spoke to me like that. I remember my mom asking her what that means. I just don't remember what she said. The women stops speaking and I can no longer see anything. And I see a bright light above me and I can tell I am in a room. I look around and see doctors all around me. I hear crying outside of the room. 'Kyle'! I began to freak out and ask the doctor where Kyle is she tells me to close my eyes then puts me asleep.