Chapter 14~ Kyle and Sidney

~This chapter is based on Kyle and Sidney's POV~ ~P.S WATCH THIS VIDEO First~ ~Mature fun in this chapter~

~KYLE'S POV~

After (Y/N) screamed at us to get out. I felt embarrassed and hated, her look on her face was as if she just got stabbed in the chest 37 times. She also had the expression.... that says "Kylllllleeeee cheating kills people." (#PUNS) (Anyway lets get back) I didn't mean to cheat on her. She left without and explanation when Nick showed up and hugged her. She said she was going to the bathroom, I should have known she was lying. She took Pastry with her, when I went to go look for her in the bathroom she wasn't there so I checked her room and no she wasn't there either all I saw was an open window which I didn't think of it at the time but a little bit later after I stopped calling out for her. I realized that she escaped through her window. At that exact moment I knew something was up. Although she was just a job assignment, I had grown fond of her. She is may be my girlfriend in her eyes, but I see her strictly as a job. I may have grown attached but I can easily get rid of her. I was with that girl for 3 years of my life and now I have to spend more with her. Although I was with many women the same time I was with her she never knew that. Her friend Sidney was very attractive, she was very hard to stay distant from. I was already drinking because (Y/N) escaped but now I just had a beautiful woman on me but I had to push her off, and run after my "Fake" girlfriend. A week after Daylon and Valerie got engaged I saw it as my chance to propose to her so I did. But that plan back fired on me, In about a 2 months i'm have to terminate her. I'm absolutely sure I just lost her and now my job will be way harder. Plus i'm pretty sure she is going to find out i'm not the same age as her. I'm actually way older then her. However she doesn't need to know that. She is turning twenty while i'm turn thirty- five, I look young for my age. I stop my thoughts and remember Sidney is still in the room, I look at her and say "Well, would you like to finish"? She laughs at this then turns serious again. She gives me a really weird look.

"How old are you"? she question  "You don't look 20 1/2". She states I chuckle at what i'm thinking about, and I simply reply.

"Babe, I'm ---". I stop in my tracks and think about what i'm about to say. Will (Y/N) talk to her again?  I doubt she will, i'm just going to tell her my real age. Hopefully this doesn't back fire on me like the engagement.... "I'm 35". I say sharply "Before you say anything" I say quickly "(Y/N) already knows about this" I whisper Why am I whispering? 

"35! Geezz your old. I dig it." I laugh and she joins in. "So, wanna finish the fun" I was hesitant but soon gave in. After around an hour we stop, and I get up and get dressed then ask her If we should leave (Y/N)'S house like she told us to. We both laugh and say nah.

~Sidney's POV~ ~After (Y/N) found her and Kyle~

I look up at (Y/N) face and I see disbelieve she didn't want to believe this was real. However it was, when I first met Kyle.  I always thought he was attractive, so I saw it as my chance. My plan with Evan didn't go so well. He told me he didn't want to do this so I went out drinking for the past nights since then. I came home to a drunk Kyle, I didn't even want to ask him what was wrong he was just sitting there on the couch drinking. I've seen the way he looked at me, he liked me. I liked him too, so I saw him being drunk as my chance although I was pretty drunk myself. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom. He didn't stop me he just continued following me,  when (Y/N) barged in she already was crying. However she stop crying and then started again. She walked out of my room and Kyle began chasing after her. I had a panicked look, I heard (Y/N) pick up her keys, and Kyle plead for her. She yelled at him to stop. Saying that he already cheated on her once and that her was lying to himself if he thought he wasn't going to do it again. (Y/N) had enough and Yelled at Kyle saying they were over and telling him to leave and to take me with. A few hesitant seconds later she said and tell Sidney I want to speak to her later. After that she slammed the front door and left. That's when me and Kyle began to talk and learned with both had feelings for each other. However if (Y/N) kicks me out of her house I would have nowhere to go....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You all for reading my story I would love if you guys would comment and VOTE however you don't have to.. 

~SPECIAL MESSAGE~

I NEED NAMES FOR 3 MORE CHARACTERS 1 GIRL AND 2 GUYS I WAS GOING TO PUT 4 BUT I DECIDED THAT ONE OF THE GIRL NAMES IS GOING TO BE BAILEY ND I'M ALSO ADDING A GIRL NAMED JULIE. AND A GUY NAMED MARK. SO PLEASE I NEED 1 GIRL NAME AND 2 GUY NAMES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!