Chapter 11~ The Culprit

I look up at Kyle, and ask him "Hey Kyle, do you remember my so not date with Evan"? He smiles 

"Yeah, I remember it". He says " Why, do you ask"?

"No, reason". I say I get off of his lap, and get ready for my classes. Kyle and I are ready, however we stop at a gas station. I climb out of the truck and go into the bathroom in the gas station and begin applying makeup and brushing my teeth. Kyle gets done before me and tells me he'll be right back. When I get finished I see Kyle holding Starbucks and doughnuts in his hands. He hands me glazed doughnuts and a coffee then tells me to get in the truck."

" Wait, (Y/N) don't get in the truck"! He shouts

"WHY, NOT"?! I ask him

"It's not my truck so you have to eat your doughnuts out here".He replies I laugh and finish my doughnuts. I climb in the truck and head to my house. When we arrive Kyle drops the truck off at the house and walks to school with me.  It's 8:57 and I start sprinting to my class with Kyle. We arrive at 8:59 we kiss and he heads to his class right next to mine. Nick waves to me.

Nick says " Hey (Y/N) I saved you a seat". After all my classes me and Kyle meet up and walk home.  Me and Kyle get to my house and see the door wide open. I race inside to check for pastry.

"PASTRY! PASTRY WHERE ARE YOU"?!!! I couldn't find her anywhere I walk back outside and Nick is standing there holding Pastry. 

" I assume your looking for her". I smile and grab Pastry and give Nick a hug. 

"Thank You so much Nick, I'm so glad you have found her."! He smiles and stares into my eyes.. His eyes are bright green and filled with hate. I look over and see Kyle staring at us, "OH Nick meet Kyle, Kyle meet Nick."

"We've met before (Y/N)" They both laugh

"When"? I ask

" We were best friends in grade school through the 2nd year of high school."

"What happened"?

"We both fell in love with a girl, who didn't even know us". he says

" Are talking about Kathy again"?

"No, we are talking about you. However I finally got you and I don't want to lose you again". I laugh

" Seriously"? I ask

"Yes, but Nick is going to go now". He replies 

"Um, ok bye Nick."

" Um bye, ( Y/N)" He says we hug and he whispers something in my ear".

"There is a note on your bed,read it before its to late". " Don't trust anybody"..... Nick leaves

I head inside and tell Kyle i'm going to the bathroom. He follows me into the house and then heads into the kitchen. I run up to my room grab the note and climb out the window. 

The NOTE

(Y/N) your in grave danger, the ones who are close to you are your enemies, although two will always stay true. I've said to much head over to the persons house where whom your forgot your cookies hurry be quick. You have a suit case packed up if you need it. Just add your toothpaste and makeup in there and you should be off, but hurry before its to late or the snake will come and make you faint. When you get there read the next part of this note. 

I throw my suit case down and grab Pastry & run over to Evans house and start banging on his door. He opens the door and I push my way through. He shuts the door, and I yell at him to lock it. " Whats the matter (Y/N)"?

" S-ssoommeeoonnee llleefffttt mmmmeeee ttthhhiiisss nnnooottteee". I stutter,I hand Evan the note and he begins to read it. His facial expressions change quicker then you can blink".

" Hey (Y/N) you might want to read this other part of the note"

"Read it to me" I say

"Okay" he says