Chapter 9: The Proposal!

Val and Daylon leave and I follow closely behind them to watch the proposal! Valerie and Daylon go to a really fancy restaurant. 

*Valeries POV*

the waitress tells us to follow her. Me and Daylon begin walking upstairs, and onto the roof. The stars are out and there are lights set up with a romantic setting. Daylon pulls my chair out and I sit down. He pushes my chair in and walks over to his side, the waitress takes our orders and walks away. He hands me a present, I open it and there is a diamond necklace inside. Daylon stands up and starts getting down on one knee, he tells me how much he loves me.  While I am still holding my  necklace I stand up. Daylon then says theses 8 words! "I love you, Valerie. Will you marry me?" I kiss him and say

"YES, YES!" I put the necklace down and jump into Daylon's arms. I hug him while crying with tears of joy. He kisses me and puts me down, I smile and say "I love you". He says it back and we both sit down then the waitress comes back and delivers our food. I show the waitress my necklace. (Valerie's thoughts) I was thinking about showing her my ring but I promised (Y/N), if Daylon ever proposed I would show her first. (end of thoughts) I hand Daylon my present to him. He opens it, and its a pair of car keys. He smiles and picks them up. I tell him to look over the balcony. He sees the truck he's wanted forever. He looks at me and stands up and kisses me, we finish our meals and begin getting ready to head home. We pay the bill, and walk back to our car. Daylon opens the door for me and closes it when I am inside. I yell, "Daylon what about the truck I just got you"?

" I got it covered beautiful." he says I blush and we drive home.

*(Y/N) POV*

That was beautiful I thought, I just remembered, I had a date with Kyle for lunch. I missed it. Since I was already dressed up. I decided to take a seat in the restaurant. Out of nowhere Kyle shows up, "What are you doing here"?

"Well since you decided not to show up for lunch, I talked to Daylon and he said for sure you'd be here". 

" Do you want to take a seat"? I ask

"No, I already have a reservation for us". I blush and stand up while following him. We get to our table and he pulls the chair out for me and I sit down. We both are seated, and we wait for our waiter. However I didn't expect him.

(Hey sorry I haven't been really publishing my story, I've been busy with my life) *Also don't forget to follow me! and sorry this chapter is short, I promise the next one will be longer.*