Chapter 29- Heart Broken

I'm leaving, I say to myself. It's been 4 long hard months without Evan. I was so happy the 2nd week of our break up because I found out I was going to be an aunt. Now that Scarlet is 5 months pregnant I don't think they actually need me here. She and Clay are so happy together, I've always wanted that, they take the cutest photos together. Clay expresses his love for Scarlet more than Evan did for me. 4 freaking months, 4 freaking months. The night after I unpacked I told my mom about what happened with me and Evan. We haven't told my brother or my dad because lately they have been really happy. My depression has gotten worst over these months, I take two pills a day, anti depressants, and anxiety medication. As the days slip away, my whole world unfolds, sliding out of my grasp in a matter of seconds. Hours turn to minutes, minutes turn to seconds, seconds turn to nothing. Everything I once had in front of me is gone. I still go to school, whenever I actually have classes. Evan is never there, which I'm grateful for.

Actually there was a case at my old house that happened. After I moved away and packed up all of my stuff, put it in a storage unit. I put my house for sale, and a really nice couple named Jan Ruso and Charles Ruso, bought it, they were so grateful that I had been willing to choose them over two other couples that wanted the house. They moved in about 2 weeks ago, which means that they probably know Evan. Anyways back to what I was saying about a case. Mr. Ruso's wife went missing yesterday, she has been gone since 9'o clock in the morning. They say that she was taken from her house, I understand why though. She is a beautiful woman, 24 going on 25, no kids, she's a Fashion designer. She was so nice, why would anyone take someone away from their home. I feel bad for Mr. Ruso, he was always a nice fellow. Well the side he has shown me, when Mr.Rusos wife went missing I've been helping him out lately, he doesn't have any brothers or sisters, his mom and dad are dead, and so are his grandparents. So he has no family left. Now that I think of it, Jan doesn't either well that's what he has told me, she never really speaks. Janice is one of those girls who are over secure of their selves. She doesn't give away any information, she uses a nickname. I think she also colors her hair. Like she's running away from something or she was taken away. Huh I'm getting carried away. Anyways I'm going to help him as soon as I'm packed. I'm throwing Valerie a Baby shower to do a gender reveal.

-------------------------------------------
Hey readers SO SORRY for not updating and this is a short chapter I'm sorry!