Chapter 21

They all just stood staring at us for a while until Newt broke that and came running to me, engulfing me in a big hug.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you? Where did you go?" Newt kept repeating.

"I'm fine." I reassured him.

"Why did you go off?" He asked in a serious tone.

I couldn't just say that Aris kidnapped me, I couldn't do that to him. I looked around, everyone was listening to our conversation. And then my eyes fell on Aris, he was looking down – avoiding eye contact with anyone. Newt took my silence as an answer.

"You left me. You would rather be with Tommy than with me."

"What? No!" I said straight away.

"I don't believe it." Newt kept whispering as tears were falling down his face.

"I kidnapped her." Aris said causing everyone to go silent again.

"YOU WHAT!" Newt yelled and started throwing punches at Aris – missing every time.

"NEWT STOP!" I shouted trying to get him to stop and finally he did.

"One of you 4 better tell us what's going on." Minho said and stepped forward.

Thomas explained everything, starting from when the girls took his away. I added in a few parts that he missed out and the details about Aris kidnapping me. Once we had finished explaining everyone's mouths were wide open and some even glaring at Teresa and Aris. Those two looked guilty and couldn't look at anyone.

"And you forgive them?" Minho said in a high pitched voice that I would've laughed at if it wasn't an as serious conversation.

"I don't know man, I really don't know." Thomas replied.

"Well good." Minho replied. Everyone then looked at me with an expectant look.

"I kinda do." I said sheepishly.

"Why!" Minho shouted. "Do you remember what they did to you?!"

"I don't know about you but I'd rather be betrayed right now rather than dead." I shouted back.

By now Minho and I were in each other's faces. We stayed glaring at each other for a few minutes – like it was a competition. Finally it was broken when Minho gave me a hug and said how much he missed me. I started to hug him back but immediately pulled away again.

"You stink! When was the last time you had a shower?" I exclaimed.

Everyone started laughing easing the tension.

"So why were you all arguing earlier?" I asked changing the subject.

"The safe haven is a stick. A stick!" Frankie exaggerated and throwing her hands up. I really missed her – Maria, Flo and Amelia too.

"How long do we have left?" Thomas asked.

"2 and a half hours." Teresa replied.

"Well we all need to work together now, fighting against W.I.C.K.E.D. And to do that we need to get to know each other better. So we're going to play a game of spin the bottle." I announced.

A.N: I know I said that this was going to be the chapter with spin the bottle but I wanted it to be detailed so I decided to do a very short filler chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be spin the bottle but it means that you can still request which couples you want to kiss.

Xx