- three -

You are walking to your apartment thinking of what happened today. You felt something different and you cant get your smile out of your your face. Last time you felt this was when you had a crush on your bestfriend back in highschool. But you felt awkward after telling him then he just left you hanging.

But could this be? Do I really have a crush on Thomas? It feels wrong. But it also feels right.

*timeskip*

You're now in your bed, thinking again, of what happened today. It felt like magic. You felt sparks in your eyes connecting your (e/c) ones to his deep brown ones. It held alot of mystery, stories you want to know. This was a great feeling.

12:25am

After hours of staring at the ceiling, you decided to get out of bed and prepare yourself a good midnight snack. While preparing, your phone rang. Your mom's calling you.
"Hey mom. what's up?" "Just wanted to hear your voice darling. I miss you." Your mom lived in (the country you want?). You have to leave her because of work. "I miss you too" a tear fell from your eye. "I got a job!" You tried to switch the mood. "Really? I'm happy for you." The conversation got longer and you end up telling your mom about today. "Wow. Y/n, I never heard you this joyous before. I think it's more than a crush honey" you giggled. "MOM! I barely know him." "But you sound like you were together for the past years. Hahaha anyway get your sleep, you don't want to miss a day from work and not see your prince charming, princess." "Mom! Okay goodnight. Love ya!" You said while laughing.

2:50am (yup sorry. Had to xD)

You brushed your teeth and pulled your (h/c) into a messy bun. (If you can't messy bun your hair then leave it. Lol) You got back to your bed with a big grin on your face. Although it did ache cause you can't take it off, you didn't mind at all. You dozed off with a smile from ear to ear. (Weiird)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shooort one.