-twenty four-

Thomas pov

I can't wait to get home. I got tickets as soon as possible. It's a week before our anniversary and I told y/n I'll be home today.

I brought Ki with me since he can't go back to Asia because we were only given a few days before we have to go back and film.

I plan to propose the day after tomorrow so that I have time to think of what to say. I'm nervous, okay?

I really want her to say yes. I asked for her fathers blessing and he approved, although he was hesitant and he looks sad he still said yes. I think it's the thought that he'll let go of his daughter but I'm not going to take her away from her family. I asked Dylan too and he said yes.

Dylan knew Ki because he visited filming once. Dylan's our ride home from the airport.

Your pov

I'm nervous. I can't even talk to him without breaking down then how am I going to look at him? He told me we have a date the day after tomorrow and I don't know why. Our anniversary is in week so I thiiiink his a little bit early.

I thought about it though. I already  planned everything out, what to say and the reason why. I'm going to keep it to myself though, the cancer and stuff. Wish me luck mom.

I don't know if this is the best thing to do but I know it's the right one.

Just have to remind myself.

He won't care if he hates you.