-ten-

Your pov

I can't stand seeing him like this. I want to take his pain away and put it on my body. I hate seeing him cry, I hate myself. I made him last this long. I'm the reason he's here bearing the pain, giving all his effort and strength until one day he has nothing to give and that will hurt me even more knowing that he left without fulfilling his dreams and living the life we wanted. I wanted to cry. But I won't because it will only make it worst.

"If you want, you could let go now. I've given you too much pain. And I can't stand seeing you like this." You said forcing your tears not to fall shutting your eyes. "And I-" "No.." He cuts you off. "I'm strong. With you by my side staring at your (e/c) eyes, and playing with your (h/c), it makes me forget eveything. Do you love me that much to let me go? To put me out of my misery?" He said holding your hand connecting his brown eyes into your (e/c) ones. "Yes, tom. I love you that much that I rather lose you and see you happy rather than have you with me but you're in pain.. I love you tom." Gripping his hands tighter looking down at it hiding the tears again. Great now I'm the weak one again. "Do me a favor then?" Holding your chin up, meeting his eyes again. "Anything for you my love" He paused a bit. "Love me more than that much and help me out of this hell. I love you more than that much to leave you. I would rather feel the pain. Love me more than that much that you will bring out every strength I have left and survive this weakness. Love me more than that much that you wont lose hope and make me feel no regret that I kept holding on knowing that I'm done with this virus. I love you y/n.. More than that much."

Thomas pov

Why is she giving up now. Now that I've decided to hold on. Why? Stress is taking over her. I just want her to be happy. Will I let go?