- two -

A/n
Please enjoy😂♥

Your pov

Today's your second day and you finally have someone to take care of. His name is Thomas. You heard about him and you felt sad. But that's why you're here. To make people feel better. You're quite excited for today. So you woke up earlier than usual. You got ready and ate breakfast. You lived in an apartment near the hospital you go to work.

*time skip*

Okay here we go. Keep it together now. You can do this. Just breathe.

I took a deep breath, and slowly and softly knocked on the door.

Thomas POV

After my daily routine was finished, they sent me to my room. Alone at last.Then suddenly I heard a knock on my door. Quite early today, Beth. But I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. And I felt nervous meeting a girl, for the first time in my life. I heard the knock again and I finally said "Come in"

The door slowly opened, and there she was. With her beautiful (e/c) eyes and that (h/c) hair that I admire. I did not realize that I was staring at her until she broke the silence. "Hi. My name's y/n. I'm your new personal nurse. I'll be taking care of you the whole time." Her voice. It sounded like angels sang. "Oh yeah i know. Thomas by the way. You look uhm... pretty" What the bloody hell. I feel embarrassed. But she chuckles then said "thanks. You look good as well Thomas"

Your Pov

You knocked again. Louder this time. "Come in" he said with a british accent. It sounds like music to your ears. You came in slowly and then you saw him. Quite attractive. With the beenie and those deep brown eyes that shines cause of the sunlight peeking from his window.

You broke the silence by introducing yourself. "Hi. My name's y/n. I'm your new personal nurse and I'll be taking care of you the whole time." He stared a bit then spoke. "Oh yeah. I know. Thomas by the way. You look uhm.. Pretty" Your cheeks felt warm and you felt a light blush showing so you looked down to hide it. "Thanks, you look good as well Thomas."

You both talked for about a couple of hours. Getting to know each other more. He told me he never had a personal nurse that actually stayed with him the whole day. Well, he was your only patient that time and you didn't know someone else except for Beth who told you some information about Thomas.

You were told he was hard to talk to. Him being really quiet and shy. But for you he wasn't. He was open with you. And you felt glad about that.

That day went well. You ate lunch together and played some cards. You even read a story to him. But eventually the day ends. You have to say goodbye.

"Bye, (y/n). I'll see you tomorrow" he said with a smile on his face.
"Bye Thomas. Have a goodnight. See you tomorrow" you replied with a smile on your face.

Thomas pov

I like her. Something about her makes me feel happy and comfortable. She is different. I've never met someone who cared so much. I can't get her out of my head. She makes me forget about my sickness. She makes me feel alive. I've never felt so good before. I really liked her company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Forgive my poor writing. Hehe. It's 4 in the morning 🔫 hope y'all liked it. Comment suggestions please. 😘😁😅😅😊

The gif does not relate to the scene. But hey, still, he looks cute there. 😍😂