-eight-

Thomas' pov

I woke up looking for y/n. But before I saw her, I saw this beautiful painting across my bed. It filled the whole wall. It's me. I got out of bed and walked towards the painting. Then I felt something on my toes. It was y/n.. She did this. As she said so. She looks so pretty and peaceful. Well, not until I noticed her tears. She's having a nightmare. I hated seeing her cry. I hated it when she gets hurt. I woke her up and she sat up looking at me. Her (e/c) eyes connecting to my brown ones. I pulled her into a hug.

 I pulled her into a hug

She continued to sob. "Shh y/n, it was just a nightmare. I'm here. You're safe., tell me what happened." Wiping her tears with my thumb. "I-it was me. I was in a hospital. Then I saw my mom. She was crying beside m-me. Then i-i d-died." "That won't happen y/n. As long as I'm here, you're safe with me. I love you." Planting a kiss on her forehead. "I love you too tom"

"I love it. You're great. Until what time are you up doing it? Cause you look really tired." I pulled out saying it. It made us laugh. I liked this. Those little things that makes us happy.

Your pov

"Uhm.. 3. It was worth it, knowing you admire my art. Am I really that good tommy?" You laughed. "Well yeah you are. Well can I see what you drew yesterday?" "Oh yeah!" Handing him your notebook filled with all your drawings. He laughed and grinned at you, then he looked back at the drawing. "I dont think my head is this big though" he chuckles. "Well you don't expect me to get a perfect drawing when you can't stay still." you replied giggling.

You decided to go home to take a bath and get changed. You decided to stay in the hospital for more nights so you packed some clothes and some of the things you needed.

You got back to the hospital after 30 minutes. When you entered Thomas' room he was writing something in your notebook. You left it there with him. You got closer and saw he wasn't writing, he was drawing.

"What's that tom?" "Oh

"What's that tom?" "Oh. I uhm.. Was just drawing. Sorry if-" "It's fine tommy" you giggled grabing your book and saw he draw an angel. Well it looked like it. It was you with big wings behind. It looked so realistic. "It's pretty tom" you grinned at him. "Well, what do you expect. It's you."

"Y/n.." He held your hand. "Yea?" Looking at his deep brown orbs. He looked at my hand. Spreading it, he dropped something on your palm. He then closed your fist. "My brother gave this to me, right after he died. He told me to give it to someone important. I have one also. But I only will wear it if I found that someone.." He grabbed under his polo and took out a necklace. Its half a heart. "I always felt something different around you. And I fall in love with you more every second. I promise you, I will get over this. Live the life I want, with you. As long as we have each other love. Cause I'm half a heart without you" He continued letting go of your hand. I took a glance at what he gave me. Its a silver chain with the other half of his pendant. "I-its beautiful tommy, i-i love it. I love you" with a tear coming out on one eye. I hate this. I hate being weak around him. But i can't help, he just touched my heart. "I love you too"