-fourteen-

Your pov
You woke up by a loud noise in the room. Thomas. He is shouting and jumping all over the place, holding a folder. "You better have a good thing to say, waking me up like that" "it's not a good thing, it's the best thing! After years of this treatment crap, I finally beat cancer!" He shook you out of your sleepy head. Your eyes widened at the news. This is a miracle! You knew he would survive. You snapped back to reality when you feel him hug you. "Thomas. Can't. Breathe." He pulled out. "Ahh finally we could fulfill our dreams!" "I know" you hugged him back while tears flow down your cheeks. You cried, not because of something sad, but for once in your life, something happy.

Been waiting for this day to come! You're finally getting Thomas out of this place. You quit your job a few months back because you had planned to head home with Thomas. 10 months passed since the first date and we had more ever since. We go to the rooftop every monthsary and have a dinner date. Today will be your last day here and you're staring to pack. Thomas planned another dinner before you leave in the morning.

You prepared yourself before the date. Once you wore the dress you wore on your first date, you headed to the front desk and asked for a pink candle. "Im gonna miss you y/n" Ella said with a frown. "Aw. I'll miss you too" I said with a pout. "I'm just happy for both of you!" Handing you the pink candle. "Me too, stay in touch okay?" "Yeah, You too y/n" she waved me goodbye. I went to the chapel and lit up the candle saying a prayer of thanks. As I finished I ran to the rooftop. I used the stairs. When I am near I slowed up my pace. I cried. Knowing this will be the last night I'll be here. It's both happy and sad at the same time. As you reached the ladder the door was already open, Thomas is already waiting for you.

He led you to the table. He took a final photo of the place then sat down with you. "Finally I'll see those blonde hair of yours again." You both laughed.

He handed you a notebook. It's filled with photos of you two. All the moments you had here. You teared up again. "I'm so happy I have you. I'm so happy I never gave up. It's all worth it, y/n" he said wiping the tear that went down your cheek. You smiled at him then suddenly your phone rang. You saw the caller ID and it was your brother, Dylan. You quickly answered it.
"Hi Dyl!"you looked at Thomas with a sorry look and he mouthed it's okay.
"Y-y/n, you h-have to g-go home quick!" He's voice cracked.
"Dylan? What Happened?" It worried you and you were confused.
"I-its mom. Just please come back, I'll explain to you here" he started sobbing.
"Okay, my flight will be tomorrow dyl. Where is mom?" Trying to sound calm, You asked him while Thomas is looking worried.
"She's at the hospital. I have to go"
"Wait! Dyl!" You heard him hang up.

You put your face in your hands and started crying. You thought the pain would end but why does it keep coming back. Thomas kneels in front of you stroking your hair while his other hand is on your lap. "What happened love?" You pulled him into a hug and started crying on his chest. "I-its mom, she's in the hospital" words barely coming out of your mouth. "Do you know why?" He asked rubbing your back, you felt him kiss your hair. You shook your head. "Let's go back to our room." He pulled out. You shook your head, "No, i don't want to ruin this" but it already was. "It's okay we can have a lot of dates back at your home okay?" He said kissing your forehead. You nod in agreement. He always made you calm. He always kept you together. You're so lucky to have him.

When you got back to your room, he gave you a long tshirt he owned and told you to change. He looked back so you have privacy. "You can look now" i whispered. He looked at you with a smile that always told you everything will be okay, you forced a smile back, and then he went to the bathroom. He got out in sleeping clothes and layed to bed next to you. He knew you didn't like to talk because it would only make you cry so he just cuddled you, cause he knew you felt safe in his arms. Then all of a sudden you felt asleep.

Dylans crying woke you up in a different room. Your mom in a bed with a blanket covering her face. What the hell?