Beautiful Freaks (Casper Lee and Alfie Deyes)

Warning: hello ArcticBrooks here. This was written in my fetus writer days, so I am so sorry if this is cringeworthy. I promise my writing has gotten better, I mean just look at my other books and my newest book my writing has drastically improved I promise ok bye love you.

Nikki and Jaelyn are best friends, who are tired of the same old thing in Chicago. They've been through terrible things, and the only thing keeping them sane is their YouTube Channel called 'Beautiful Freaks', named after a song by Hot Chelle Rae. Nikki and Jaelyn had this crazy idea that they'd move to London when they graduate, so what happens when their dream comes true? What happens when the two meet two cheeky lads by the names of Caspar Lee and Alfie Deyes? Will Alfie and Caspar be able to convince the girls that for once, everything is going to be okay?

"I want to hold hands with you, just to see how perfectly shaped they are. Just to feel your warmth and rough skin. Just to never have to let you go."

Copyright © TheOnlyAcception 2013

All Rights Reserved.

All my works are copywrited under the Copywrite, Designs, and Patents act of 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and assosiated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringment of Copyright. Any infringment of this copyright is punishable by law.