The love they were looking for

Today the Fosters, Callie, and Jude we going costume shopping for Halloween. Once they were in the store everyone went theirs seperate ways. Jesus and Brandon went to help Jude, the moms went find costumes, and Mariana took Callie to find costumes. Jesus decided to be the hulk, Jude chose super man, Lena was going to be a school girl, Stef was going to be a genie, Mariana was going to be a a candy corn which, Brandon decided to be a zombie, but Callie was lost.

"So Callie I think you should wear something a little flashy... Brandon would think you looked beautiful," Mariana said as she looked at the store's catalog. "Um how about this?" Callie asked holding up a goddess costume. "OMG that's perfect!!" Mariana squeeled. Everyone payed for their costumes and then headed home.

~~~Halloween night~~~

Everyone was in their costumes and heading downstairs. All the boys were done. Stef and Lena had just finished. Now they were just waiting for teenage girls to be finished. Mariana had finally finished then was doing Callie's makeup for her. "Perfect... you can't be a goddess without makeup," Mariana explained. "Whatever you say Mariana," Callie said as she slipped on her gladiator sandals. Now her outfit was complete. A white a-line dress with gold lining, a golden hippy band with a flower, makeup, and golden gladiator sandals.

As Callie walked downstairs she saw Brandon at the bottom. When Brandon turned and saw Callie a smile grew on his face. She knew he was checking her out and that made her smile. He walked up to her and kissed her. It was perfect because she was on the first step so she was his height. When they pulled away he kissed her cheeks and forehead repeatedly. This made her smile like an idiot. "NO! You're going to ruin her makeup!!!"

Mariana yelled as she walked in the living room. "I don't care," Callie said as she stepeped down from the step her hand in Brandon's. "I don't care how cute that is, because it took an hour to do your makeup," Mariana explained.

"Okay who wants to stay home and pass out candy?" Stef asks as she walks in. "I will," Callie offered. "I'll stay with her," Brandon said happily. "Okay everyone else lets go!" Stef yelled for the rest of her family.

Once everyone left Brandon and Callie got the bowls of candy and brought them to the living room for when kids come. Then they heard a knock. Callie got up with one of the bowls and went to the front door. "TRICK'OR'TREAT!" Children sang as she opened the door. "Wow I love all of your costumes. You look great," Callie says as she gives them each a couple pieces of candy. "Thank you... happy Halloween!" Kids yelled as they left. "Wow you're good at the whole passing out candy thing," Brandon says as he kisses his girlfriend. "My old foster homes forced us to stay home to pass out candy while they went and got drunk," Callie explained laying her head on Brandon's shoulder. "Cal, I'm sorry you had to go through that," Brandon says as he pulls her in for a hug. "It wasn't your fault," Callie said, wondering why he felt the need to say sorry. "It doesn't have to be my fault for me to be sorry," Brandon says looking in her eyes. Branodon leaned down and her a long slow kiss.

"I love you Callie Jacob." "I love you too Brandon Foster."