The love they were looking for

On their way home from the beach Callie fell asleep on Brandon's shoulder. He couldn't help but smile. He wished he could spend everyday with Callie she is the girl of his dreams. When they got home instead of waking her up he picked her up bridal style and carries her inside. He lays her in her bed and pulls the covers over her. He kissed her forehead and went to take a shower.

When Callie woke up she walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When she got there she knocked no answer so she opened the door to a shirtless Brandon. The only clothes he had on was a light blew towel wrapped around his waist. "Oh My ... sorry," Callie said as she started to close the door. "It's fine you can have the bathroom," Brandon said as he reopened the door for her. "How about you join me instead," Callie said as she pulled Brandon towards the shower. Callie locked the bathroom door. She started to take off her bikini. When she was done the turned on the shower. She pulled Brandon's towel off grabbed his hand and pulled him into the shower.

Brandon wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and whispered in her ear, "I love you." "I love you too Brandon," Callie said as she turned to him. She kissed him passionately. He grabbed her waist, lifted her to his hips, and she wrapped her legs around him. He bushed her up against the shower wall her started to kiss her neck. He sucked on her sweet spot and she moaned out his name, "Bra- brann- dooonnnn!" That only encouraged him. He lightly nipped the spot she bit her lip and moaned. "Wait," Brandon put Callie back on her feet. When he came back he was wearing a condom. Callie smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted her back up and they got busy.

~~~dinner that night~~~

That night at dinner Callie and Brandon were smiling like idiots. "What's with you two?" Stef asked noticing her son and foster daughter's smiles. "Nothing," they say in unison. "Suure..." Stef says not believing them.

"May I be excused, I'm full," Brandon says and glances at Callie. "Sure hon," Lena says. A few minutes later Callie excused herself. She walked upstairs and knocked on Brandon's door. "Come in," Brandon said when he heard the knock. Callie came in and Brandon was sitting in his desk chair. She walked over to him, straddled his leg and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. Her breath was blowing on his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her temple. "I've fallen so far in love with you that not even a ladder as long a fire truck's ladder could get me back up... Callie I want you to be in my life forever... promise me you'll never leave me, please," by the end Callie's eyes were tearing up. "I promise and Brandon one day I hope to be a Foster but not by adoption... I love you more than you could ever no but I know there is still room for my love for you to grow," with that Brandon picked Callie up and laid her on his bed and laid down with her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Brandon knew that Callie would one day be his wife and they would have kids... a family. Even though he was young with dreams he felt as though that time won't come soon enough. Brandon promised to himself that Je would never hurt Callie. That includes leaving her even for college. He knew that she would tell him to go and she would try to be strong but he was going to do everything he could to make sure Callie stayed close to him. That means in his heart too.

"Cals, I promise ill never leave you, ever," once he said that Callie drifted to sleep.