The love they were looking for

"Ok so Callie and Jude... I called and your father is out of prison. He's been out for about a year and a half. Bill says that since the adoption and guardianship were finalized he has no legal rights over you. You are ours... a Foster. I told bill about your dad being at the school and he said that just because you are our children doesn't mean you can't see him. If you want to see him you can but you don't have to. If you don't want to I could get you a restraining order against him," Stef explained everything to the family and saw the emotions.

Sad.

Happy. (A/N: bout him having no legal rights)

Angry.

Confused.

Scared.

"No. No no no. I'm not seeing that bastard ever again. Never ever never," Callie shook her head to the point of dizziness.

"Ok Callie you don't have to see him. I promise. Now... Jude?" Lena looked at the youngest of the Fosters. He just sat there listening.

"No Jude cannot see him. I won't let him see Jude ever! He can't do that! He ruins everything good and I'm not letting him ruin our lives," Callie said standing up.

"Callie that's not your decision. As much as I'd hate to see Jude meet him it's his choice," Stef said sternly. Brandon calmed Callie down and held her in his arms.

"Jude?" Lena repeated.

"No," Jude looked up, "I don't wanna ever see him again. He hurt my mommy! I hate him. He ruined our lives. He took her away. We went into Foster care only to get beat. And Callie went to juvie and was raped by Liam! I hate my father! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" By now Jude was in a ball crying. Lena and Stef wrapped their arms around their son and whispered soothing words, in attempt to calm him down.

Eventually he stopped crying. That was until he saw Callie's tear stained face. The sibilings sat in an embrace and cried for awhile. Once they calmed down everyone started to get ready for the day.

Since Stef was already ready she just headed to the station to file a restraining order.

Today Jesus was going out with Isabella. Mariana had a date with Steven. Jude went to Connor's. Callie didn't think she could do anything. She just laid on Brandon's bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Cal?" Brandon said walking into the room.

Callie didn't look, "huh?"

"Do you wanna do something today?" Brandon asked sitting next to her.

"No thanks. I'd rather sleep," Callie looked into his pleading eyes.

"Are you sure? I mean we could go to the beach," he offered.

"It's too cold out," Callie whispered and looked outside, " it's raining too." The morning was so busy Brandon hadn't even heard the rain.

When he looked outside he saw that it wasn't just rain. It was a storm. There were dark clouds, wind, rain, lightning, and thunder. He knew Callie saw in too because she pulled the covers up to her chin. She hates storms.

"Cal calm down. It's gonna be ok," Brandon soothed. Then there was a crack of thunder. Callie whimpered and Brandon pulled her into his arms. She clung to him and breathed heavily.

"I'm scared," she whispered.

"It's gonna be ok Cal," Brandon rubbed small circles on her back, "Ssh... Ssh."

They decided to watch a movie and Brandon held Callie close. She wasn't even that scared of the storm anymore. Only because she was in his arms.