The love they were looking for (gradic sexual content)

"KIDS GREAT NEWS!!!!" Lena yells throughout the house. Everyone gathers in the kitchen. "What did you get me a car?!?!" Jesus jokes. "Uh no... JUDES ADOPTION PAPERS WENT THROUGH AND CALLIE GUARDIANSHIP PAPERS WENT THROUGH!!!!!" Stef explains. "YAY!!" Jude yells with a big smile on his face. "THIS IS AMAZING!" Callie says and hugs Jude. Everyone joined in on the hug. Then Callie realized nobody could take her from her brother or Brandon again. Jude already got his hug so when everyone pulled away from the hug Callie ran and jumped on Brandon. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He grabbed under her the area between her butt and thigh. She gave him a long passionate kiss but were interrupted by Stef clearing her throat. "Sorry," Callie said blushing but Brandon didn't set her down. They kept eye contact the entire time. "C'mon not around us... I have no control over what you do in your room when we aren't around but please don't straddle your boyfriend in the kitchen," Stef jokes and everyone laughs but Jude makes an ewe face. That makes them laugh even more but Callie and Brandon are still looking directly in each other's eyes. "I love you," Callie says with her face only an inch from Brandon's. "I love you too," Brandon says then their lips connect. By now all eyes are on the couple. Callie remembers Brandon's promise to never leave her. "I'm keeping you to your promise," Callie whispers so only Brandon can hear. "Which one?" Brandon jokes. "All," then Callie kisses him again. "Awe," everyone said as they saw how in love the two teens are. Stef cleared her throat because it was getting passionately. The family might not know it but both had already began exploring the others mouth with their tongue. "Ok I know I usually would be against this but this is getting gross to watch so... get a room," Stef says. Everyone laughs but Brandon just carried his lovely lady to his room. "I didn't know they would take that seriously," Stef says with a shocked looked. Everyone laughed but Lena gave Stef a "we both no it's not the first time so let it slide" look. Stef just huffed and sat down.

~~~upstairs~~~

Brandon had pushed Callie up against the wall. Callie kept her legs wrapped around his waist. "So what did I do to deserve this?" Brandon asks in between. Callie pulls away just enough to look him in the eye, "I now know I'll never be taken from you." Brandon realized that she felt the deep burning fire of love just as much as he did. He leaned down and kissed her... a lot. They kept kissing and kissing and kissing. Brandon kissed down Callie's jaw to her neck then from her neck to her shoulder. Then Callie pulled his shirt over his head. Brandon was getting weak in the knees from the passion so he fell on his bed with Callie still straddling his lap. Callie started to strip Brandon of his pants. "Well aren't you productive," Brandon smirks. "Just shut up and get with it," Callie says and kissed him again. With that Brandon stripped Callie of her shirt and skinny jeans. That left her in her red lacy bra and undies. Brandon started to unhook her bra and pulling off her underwear.

"Is the door locked?" Callie questions. "Really you're asking now after you're nearly naked... yes," Brandon says and then Callie was bare. Callie capfuls feel Brandon's "pleasure" pushed against her inner thigh. Callie reached down and pulled down his boxers and threw them off to the side. They continued kissing. Callie grabbed a condominium from Brandon's night stand and ripped open the paper. The condom fell out into her hand. She slipped it over his tip and once she was pleased with her work wrapped her arms around him. She spread her legs and he entered his tip in her then pulled out. "Stop being such a tease," she said and kissed him again. She felt a sensation of pleasure rush through her when he pushed inside her. She moaned into his mouth. She put is bottom lip between her teeth and pulled. Callie rocked her hips against Brandon's and Brandon did the same. After they got to a steady pace, Brandon began kissing Callie's neck.

~~~downstairs~~~

"Ugh do they realize people are home and can here thumps," Stef said. She cringed at the thought of her son... doing "it". She was happy it was with someone who he really loved but he is still only 16. "I know... what it the kids could hear us last week?" Lena asked worried that her kids knew what they had been doing. "EWE! DONT BRING IT UP!! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE SOUNDS!!" Mariana screeches as she runs out of the kitchen. "I think that was a yes... and you need to learn how to be quieter," Stef says and laughs. "At least Jude went to Connors before his childhood got worse than they have already had," Lena says trying to lighten the mood. "When do you think they first... you know?" Stef asks her wife just as Jesus walks in. "Ewe but I'm guessing it was when I found out they did that weekend you guys were stuck at that poetry thing," Jesus says proud that hai brother was getting some. He was playing it off like he was a big manly man but really he was happy that they were happy together. "Oh my god... how did you find out?" Stef wonders. Then Jesus explained what he had seen.