The love they were looking for

Brandon and Mariana finally switched rooms. Brandon and Callie painted their room a mellow yellow ant the ceiling navy blue. Mariana obviously painted her room hot pink. Everyone was asleep. Callie obviously felt asleep in Brandon's arms. She was having an amazing dream.

*dream*

Brandon and Callie were at a nice restaurant. They had great food, nice shampain, beautiful music in the background, and tiny white lights everywhere, like Christmas. Brandon took a sip of his shampain. Then he got up from his chair and down on one knee. He pulled a little box out of his jacket and opened it, "Callie Jacobs I'm crazy in love with you. I've been in love with you since I was sixteen and Lena brought you home from juvie. At first I thought you were just going to be a foster sister but... damn... you were so much more... and for that I'm happy. I'm so happy I've gotten this amazing chance to be with you, hug you, kiss you... love you. It would be my honor if you would accept my offer. Callie Jacobs, will you marry me?" By the end Callie was crying tears of joy, "yes! Yes! Yes! Of couse yes!" Brandon pulled her into a hug and kiss. The restaurant cheered. They pulled away from the kiss and Brandon slipped the silver, 2 carat, clear, flawless diamond ring onto her finger. They kissed again.

*end of dream*

Then suddenly her dream changed senery.

*dream*

Callie was in a in a stunning white dress and veil. When she looked forward she saw Brandon in a striking black suit. She was carrying a bouquet and she was locked arms with Stef. They were walking down the aisle. When they reached the alter Callie hugged Stef and handed her bouquet to her maid of honor, Mariana. Then Brandon grabbed her hands. The priest did the usual speech then it was time for the vows. Brandon went first, "Callie I've been crazy for you since I was 16. I don't know if you know the things you do to me. Callie you still make me nervous as hell. When we first met I thought myself what happened to this beautiful girl. Then in promised myself I would never let anyone hurt you enter again. I didn't know why at first but now I know exactly why... because I'm in love with you. I will do anything for you... anything." Then it was Callie's turn, "Brandon, when I came to your house I saw the moms, the twins, and you. I thought the moms were nice. I thought I would have problems with Mariana... until I realized the term was being sisters. I thought Jesus was cute but I knew he wasn't my type... at all. I saw you and I couldn't breathe. My heart skipped a beat. All I could see was you. I sat down and the words 'who's this' started a life long love. I thought I didn't deserve love. I thought I didn't deserve you. Then I realized I'm human and I deserve just as much as anyone else in this world. That's when I let myself love. I just happened to fall into the world's most amazing man's arms. I truly and deeply love you with all of my heat and soal." Then te priest finished speaking and they did the rings, "you may kiss the bride!" Then they kissed passionately.

*end of dream*

Then out of nowhere Callie's dream changed again.

*dream*

Brandon and Callie were I the hospital. Callie was in a hospital gown and a bed. She was holding a pudgy pink little baby girl. She was sleeping in Callie's arms. "What should we name her?" Brandon asks looking at his beautiful baby girl. "How about Annebell?" Callie asks and looks into Brandon's eyes. "That's beautiful but I get to am choose her middle name," brandon says and kisses Callie's forehead, "Rose." "Ya I like that Annebell Rose Foster," Callie says looking at her baby. They told the doctor what they would like her name to be. They were a little family.

*end of dream*

When Callie woke up the next morning she had a smile on her face. She slept great and knew that her dreams would one day come true. So for now she enjoyed what she had.

Callie rolled over so she was looking at Brandon. She leaned in and planted a soft, sweet kiss on his lips to wake him up. "You should wake me up like that more often," Brandon murmurs. "Ya I should," Callie says and kisses him again but with more passion. "So how did you sleep?" Brandon asks. "Amazing," Callie says truthfully because those dreams were the best dreams she has ever had.